JWs and the idea of a cult

by dabster 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jws don't have a human leader, they have a collective theological construct made of 7 men [ R.I.P Guy Pierce] for a leader.

DD

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

There are many, many definitions of the word, "cult". I think that is the biggest problem. Jehovah's Witnesses fit some of those definitions, but not all of them. I definitely think they fit into the category of "high control group". That is not debatable.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Soon, we will be seeing subtle hints in the mags, grooming them for the next phase (and new light, possibly leading up to their big mysterious instructions, which I think might be something along the lines of separating themselves even farther from outsiders)...

A future Watchtower study article, which will outline the benefits of belonging to a cult:

"What Is a Cult? The Truth About Jehovah's Organization. What Will You Say?"

As long as they are teaching the truth from the Bible, I don't think the JW's will even blink if they start admitting they are in a cult. What a privilege, to be labeled with such distinction... What better proof could there be, that they are the TRUE followers of Jehovah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit