Some Memes I Made This Morning

by Beth Shan 43 Replies latest social humour

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Apostate Chef Ramsey. Yes. That was a big burn.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Clearly you can't be blaming this eff up on Satan. We all know you are the marvelous and highly exalted creator of everything. Was this really necessary or were you hammered again? Why don't you go back to the book of Psalms and bash some babies heads in some more? (Psalms 137:9)

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Thank you Watchtower Society for teaching us important life skills like speaking an incredibly culty and stupid language, in addition to having excellent tract folding skills and massive gaps on our resumes. Made it easier to find a job after all of our isolated cult network was wiped out when we left the cult, and had zero emotional support from friends or family as well.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

How can we tell Pusheen is an apostate in this picture? *HINT* Look carefully at his hat.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Dear Watchtower Society: Maybe also don't lie about your products like the rest of Christendom if you want to claim to be "No Part Of This World". Sincerely, The Apostates.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

So now it is us who caused YOU pain? Shame on us. Next thing you know all of us Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses and Apostates will be asking for things like clean water to drink and a warm place to sleep in addition to exercising our right to have freedom from religion.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

The more you know

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I know that feels bro.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Aposta-Dolan

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Apostate headbands are everywhere. #apostateheadbandtrendsetting