The GB are really going out on a limb with this DF decision

by Quarterback 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Well... I don't know whether to be ever so grateful or offended that the GB went beyond what is written, out of the "kindness of their heart."

How is it decided when Jehovah is ok with acting out of the "kindness of their heart" versus sticking to the scriptures?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

'kindness of the GB's hearts' ?.... hmmmmm....and I thought they had hearts of stone.

.....................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Zoos
    Zoos

How is it decided when Jehovah is ok with acting out of the "kindness of their heart" versus sticking to the scriptures?

Wasn't Uzzah struck down for trying to steady the Ark out of the kindness of his heart versus sticking to his instructions?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Isn't that nice. God bless them.

• twice shy
    twice shy

Out of the kindness of their hearts they in essence took it upon themselves to disobey Jehovah God and he should show them mercy for being imperfect, but they have his spirit. He is making all the decisions. Hmmmmm,he's no longer making all the decisions???? I'm lost.

• designs
    designs

Allah is merciful

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Would LOVE be classed as necessary family business?

What about affection.........family business?

What about open communication........family business?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    What did Jesus have to say;
    Matthew 5:46-48

New International Version (NIV)

46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

So the GB is interceding on behalf of the bethren... I knew they were genuinely loving all along....

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It was never their business to allow or not allow Christians to make decisions for themselves as to who to associate with. The whole disfellowshiping practice is ridiculous and in no way based on the bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit