Honesty

Great!

I hope you enjoy your new job!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Great news, LouBelle

• milola
    milola

Good to hear this news. I was wondering how things were going for you. Another poster I have been missing is Mrs. Jones. But so glad to hear form you!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Thank you so much everybody. Grit, you guys, and just clinging on has paid off.

Can't believe it at times.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

• Make Lemonade
    Make Lemonade

I am happy for you. Will relate your experience to those I know who are going thru a similar struggle as yours.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I reflect on your report now, compared to how you were feeling a few months ago in a dead-end job and no prospects in sight. It was a hard, hard road to dig yourself out of that, admitting you needed help, all of that.

I imagine back then you could not have imagine things would have improved so much for you.

• Splash
    Splash

Well done LouBelle, you're one of the most tenacious persons I've ever come across.

It's all down to your determination and focus.
    You don't put up with nonsense, you don't let yourself be taken advantage of.
    You're smart, you know how things work, you so deserve this new opportunity!

Yay LouBelle!!

Splash

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Got three more days in this current job, then 5 days off and I start on the 2nd of June. A little nervous and excited and already have some of my current clients interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit