New Job

by LouBelle 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I was fortunate to be recommended for a sales position by a former colleague. The company phoned me and we set up an interview. I accepted their offer - it is nearly double what I earn at the moment. I know that I'm going to have to work hard, but I do already and don't get paid all that well, so working hard AND getting a good salary - well thank you very much.

I have further to travel in the morning, but I don't mind, the route is pretty okay and the traffic flow not so bad.

The newspaper is called Bayede - that is zulu for "hail the king" This paper is indorsed or falls under the domain of the zulu king Goodwill Zwelitini. It is a high end isiZulu paper aimed at the growing black market. I'm looking forward to working on this title - new challenges and I'm going to learn so much about the culture, heritage, language of the isiZulu.

......how tides have turned. Life has gotten so much better and I'm so happy that I hung in there - with the help from you beautiful people.

Eric - Never Forgotten

South Africa has just held their 5th democtratic elections and this is the second time I voted.

• losingit
    losingit

Hey! Congratulations! Good news! Excited for you :-) :-)

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Congratulations!!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

WHOO HOO!

Glad things are going your way, Girl!

Doc

• blondie
    blondie

Great News, Loubelle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Way to go Loubelle! Much success with the new job. Your sounding great.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Congrats, Loubelle. Happy things are going better for you.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Congrats on the job.

btw you did vote IFP didnt you ? I mean now that you work for the King !!!

Fortunately the Western Cape stays DA ...............and they nearly scored Gauties as well ...................

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am happy for you. Great news.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

congrats LouBelle!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit