WOULD YOU...??????

by DATA-DOG 10 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Would you peek in your wife's field-circus records and get the address of her bible study for the purpose of sabotage?!?! I am thinking about it. Here is my dilema:

CON: Wife get depressed and possibly thinks that "Satan" is causing it, thereby fleeing even deeper in the BORG.

PRO: Saving a family from JWism.

I am leaning towards leaving a JWfacts.com flyer in their door or mailbox. My reasoning is this: How can they hope to make an informed decision without ALL the information??

DD

• losingit
    losingit

I think if i were still in with full knowledge of TTATT with my ex still as hubby, then probably... YESSSS!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If it is easy enough to do what you plan, sure. Go for it.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Someone needs to invent a magical spray to protect people from jw-luvbombing. We could be richer than the wts!

• DATA-DOG
  • KateWild
    KateWild

DD,

Do you really have to go snooping? Can't you just mention to your wife that you would like to go on the study sometime. Then you will have the address and can post a flyer when they are all out. You could also tell her that you will meet her there so she gives you the address, you can then cancel.

Kate xx

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hell No! I may have actually have to go in service!

I have stopped doing that and my wife just assumes that I am NOT going. I can't go back to that, or send mixed signals. All my time is made up now. Think of it this way. I NEVER go in service. Then I volunteer to go to her "study." Then they magically decide to quit.

DD

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Does the end justify the means? Maybe - I think I would be tempted to do the same in your shoes. Apostate Theocratic Warfare.

• talesin
    talesin

You could do ths, and end up saving a family from the cult!

Just don't let her find out, I mean, it's frickin' important to let these people know. And so sad to breach her trust, even in this way, but the justification is real, if it means the possibility of saving lives and families.

Good luck, D-D. :))

xx

tal (sunglasses, though my browser won't let me 'do' symbols atm)

• Bella15
    Bella15

When I found out that one of my son's friend's mother was studying the bible with JWs, I went to introduce myself to them and tell them about the child sexual abuse coverage going on there and to warm them to be careful of whoever comes to their home and give bible studies to her kids. My intention was really to protect her kids - she couldn't believe it as it turned out her sister and other family members were JWs and she has never heard of sexual abuse among JWs. She was horrified. I told her about my JW experience and lots of stuff.

So YES, put a flyer on her mail box with warnings about this cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit