The Messiah Will Return in our life time

by U.2.K. 19 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

S.S
    like your new PIC

I set it as the background on my monitor but unless I keep it at that size it gets all blurry.
    do you have a larger pic of that?

PLUM

P.S. AVENGERS...Don't tell me your home movies?

btw...thats discusting

Life sucks...get a helmet
  • singsongboi
    singsongboi

the old pastor said at least one thing, that makes perfect sense...

that to..." depend on chronology is like leaning on a broken reed."

can't tell you now where to locate the reference...but say it he did..!!!

think everyone could have learned from that...!!!!

• Introspection
    Introspection
    I believe Christ Will come in our life time, And im going Ignore those who try to overthrow my faith and watch'em fall...

How can you Ignore someone and watch'em at the same time? If you mean ignoring what people have to say because they don't agree with you, then why should they listen to what you have to say? Do unto others...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well U.2.K. DID post and leave. We have been the only ones biting.[8>]

Life sucks...get a helmet
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

H.2.K, may I strongly suggest you do some'deep' background research on the 'League and United Nations?' Who they are and how they got started and why Congress rejected the League of Nations and how the Communist United Nations now sits in the holy place since 1945. What was the purpose of the United Nations and why do they use the slogan 'peace and security?'

Guest 77

• SexKitten
    SexKitten

Funny, I was just thinking of you.
    Saw some wierdo the other night. Your not him, OH! no you can't be your peace and safety. Sorry U2K. Maybe a relative....
    Your alter ego!
    Anyway here's a plug...

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/barry.html
    http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/barryinpenshurst.htm
    http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/night1.htm
    http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/night2.htm

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/night2.htm
    is particularly relevant. You'll see I mention JWs in that wrap-up.

• SYN
    SYN

I dont know about the rest of you guys, But I feel it
    I feel it too, U2K. OOOOHHHH....AAAHHHH....

I can feel that That "PEACE & SAFETY" Sign is gonna Get on a Worldwide scale very soon(5-8 years)..
    No comment.

I also Remeber the first time That leader from afgan said peace & safety, I started to cry and For some reason, I felt very weird but happy and joyful at the same time..,
    Are you mixing your medications?

Plus right now, I feel funny, And I believe I am about to cry right now, Maybe the holy spirit is around me or something, But I'm feeling the same way i felt when I had that dream about armageddon....
    Sounds like a Prozac OD to me!

Draw Close to Jehovah and His Son Christ Jesus, and y'all will understand what I'm saying> (Red Words/King james Version/Christ words> """"" SURELY I COME QUICKLY""""""""
    See my very first comment.

I believe Christ Will come in our life time, And im going Ignore those who try to overthrow my faith and watch'em fall...
    We're not trying to overthrow your faith. However, some of us are laughing our asses off at the things you write! Perhaps you could provide us some research or point to articles to support your, uh, "viewpoints"? At present, you're acting a bit like that guy who ran into the cinema and shouted "FIRE!"...

Oh, BTW, Christ has already come, "invisibly". You obviously don't love Jehovah enough to have read the numerous Watchtower articles where his "invisible presence" in the Dub "spiritual paradise" is explained! DOH! (I'm starting to sound like HildaBlingBling, aren't I?)

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Francois
    Francois

Actually, Old Tom, Jesus said, "The kingdom of heaven is within you." Big difference. To spirit led children of God, the kingdom is ALREADY here.

Given this is the case, it matters not if Jesus returns to this world today or ten thousand years from now. It's all the same to persons who manifest the leading of the spirit in their everyday lives RIGHT NOW. And NOW is the only time there is. Yesterday is a mental construct, a memory; tomorrow is not here; the next hour is likewise not here, nor the next hour, minute, or second. Thus now is the only time we have. Sitting around wistfully waiting for pie in the sky by and by is IMHO a waste of the Talent we were given.

So get out there and display the fruitage of the spirit which so surely dwells within each of us. But, then, you must make contact with it first so that you can indeed follow its leading. How to do that?

Well, that's the trick, isn't it?

I personally don't find any help in the Christian tradition except perhaps for the old testament advice to "be still and know." But there is so much more in the eastern traditions about how exactly to be still and know. Recommend the Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tzu, 600 B.C. and highly reminiscent of the Sermon on the Mount.

My two cents worth.

Francois

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

When Paul wrote 1 Thessalonians, he believed exactly what
    you do U.K. Read chapters 4 & 5. Chapter 5:3 "Whenever it is
    that they are saying: "Peace and security!" then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape."

By the time 2 Thessalonians is written Paul has revised his thinking somewhat (see chapter 2)

In 2 Timothy 4:6 Paul comes to the stark realization that he will
    not live to see the second coming of Christ. "For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the due time for my releasing is imminent. I have fought the fine fight, I have run the course to the finish, I have observed the faith."

The early Christians, as did Paul, expected to see Christ come again
    in their lifetime. It didn't happen. And in every subsequent age
    until ours there have been those who see it just around the corner. And it still has not come. Of course, that is not to say, that it
    will never happen. But it will only come when God is ready.
    Nothing anyone says or does will hasten it. So why be anxious about
    something that you and I have absolutely no control over? Can you
    die with faith, as Paul did, even if it doesn't come in your lifetime?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit