The Messiah Will Return in our life time

by U.2.K. 19 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

I dont know about the rest of you guys, But I feel it, I can feel that That "PEACE & SAFETY" Sign is gonna Get on a Worldwide scale very soon(5-8 years).. I also Remeber the first time That leader from afgan said peace & safety, I started to cry and For some reason, I felt very weird but happy and joyful at the same time.., Plus right now, I feel funny, And I believe I am about to cry right now, Maybe the holy spirit is around me or something, But I'm feeling the same way i felt when I had that dream about armageddon....

Draw Close to Jehovah and His Son Christ Jesus, and y'all will understand what I'm saying> (Red Words/King james Version/Christ words> """"" SURELY I COME QUICKLY""""""""

I believe Christ Will come in our life time, And im going Ignore those who try to overthrow my faith and watch'em fall...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dear U2K,

Many Jehovah's Witnesses felt the way you do now back in 1975. The end didn't come then and it isn't coming now.

You need to enjoy this life that you were given instead of waiting for a better life in a new system. That new system is never going to come. One day you will be old and realize that your life has passed you by.

In 1974 Nixon mentioned "peace and prosperity" during a news cast. I got all goose pimply because the society was saying that the leaders of the nations would be shouting "peace and prosperity" and then instant destruction would be upon them. Because the WTS had predicted that the end would come in the autumn of 1975, Nixon's statements became very meaningful to me.

That was 28 years ago. In 28 years from now you will wonder where the time went.

Enjoy your life, luv. Nations have been saying "peace and safety" for ages now. It is nothing new and it has no significant meaning.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

U2K, they have been saying "Peace and Security" throughout the Twentieth Century. Now, here it is the 21st and guess what? Thats right, he still hasn't come.

Does that mean I believe he will never come? No, but I am not foolish enough to listen to anyone saying they can feel it will be real soon. But, dubs better hope it isn't really real soon. Not until they learn how to properly apply John 13:34 & 35.

However, I can almost see the fervent prayers from Bethel praying for the end to come prior to May 28th.

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Hmmmmmm.....

here we go again

JC said 2000 years ago the kingdom of god is among you

where is it?

get on with your life man, it's the only one you are going to get. After death there is only nothing. You're dead and that's it.

And you will know the truth and the REAL truth will set you free.

OlderTom

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

you feel?????.....hmmmm.......i don't feel that..........are you sure you still feel it?

maybe it was just a train going by.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Many Jehovah's Witnesses felt the way you do now back in 1975. The end didn't come then and it isn't coming now.

Like a thief in the night.
    How many people sit up all night ARMED waiting for a thief to come in and rob them?
    NOT ME!

The whole 1975 thing was way too obvious, or it SHOULD have been anyway. Panicing and closing out bank accounts and selling homes...I mean REALLY! What did those people think? Sell now before real estate values go down AFTER the big A?? DUH![8>]

Even if Armeggdon DID come in 1975 it was STILL stupid to sell your home or empty out your bank accounts.

Life sucks...get a helmet
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Your spirituality would advance much better without that eschatalogical theology. It's negative/defeatist/dark side. But you still have lots of time to grow out of it. As you grow, these ideas will be shed as old worn out clothes and dirt.

SS

• larc
    larc

Older Tom,

It is good to see you back on the board posting again. I like your comments.

You can refer to me as older Larc. Well, here we have the young puppy, U.2.K all excited about how special his generation is, and wonderful the destruction of most of mandkind will be, it just makes you stop and wonder, doesn't it?

Well, you and I have been through all that, and all we want to do is save the young folks from some grief and aggravation. Well, some listen and some don't. We do what we can do, and it is up to them to listen or not. Some learn from those with experience and wisdom, and some do not.

• Bang
    Bang

He's already here U2. Outside in the street waiting for someone to give something to eat. Go and see Him.
    Don't tell me He isn't the God you want.

Bang

• avengers
    avengers
    Maybe the holy spirit is around me or something, But I'm feeling the same way i felt when I had that dream about armageddon....

It's the Holy Spirit allright.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit