Daily Mail Article: UK 'blood recycling' breakthrough will let JWs have major surgery

by AndersonsInfo 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• freddo
    freddo

It ain't the jw's they've made this procedure for ... it's the hoped for £10,000,000 annual saving for the NHS.

"Follow the money" doesn't just apply to the Watchtower ...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I would like to see the causes of death of GB members over the years that the rules on blood fractions were relaxed.

they got rid of the ban on vaccinations just before Nathan Homo Knorr set off on his world wide tour ( including 3rd world countries) in 1953. He knew the risk of coming home in a coffin. I bet every relax of the rules relates to the medical condition of a GB who needed it.

i don't have access to death certificates, but I bet there is a correlation!!

HB

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hamsterbait - "I bet every relax of the rules relates to the medical condition of a GB who needed it."

You're not the first to suspect this.

Probably won't be the last, either.

• trujw
    trujw

Hamsterbait I have thought the same thing. I like on jwfacts how an OATH to the constitution was no problem for jws cause the GB had to take one to get a passport. Pledge of allegiance to the flag for 5 year olds No way suffer you little brat. GB needs to travel the world an oath to my country no problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit