Another Chapter....

by wonderwoman77 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Well I just wanted to share with you that another chapter in my life is done. I spent my last day sitting in a classroom for my master's degree friday. I just have my affliations left and then I will be an occupational therapist! It is so amazing to me. Yet it seems so foriegn. I have never not been a student. I started preschool when I was 2. I have been in school for 22 years. It seems odd that I practice work and then I really get a job. Wow!!!!

I do have to say I am proud of myself. I put myself through college on my own. I have loans, but I paid for my living expenses and I will pay my loans, but I did this all myself with little parental support. Very few people in my class can say that, and I am extremely proud I have done that!!!!

Well I just wanted to share :)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

*CLAPPING* and sending big HUGS your way!!!!! *Wiping* tears from my eyes! Letting you know your adoptive Mom is proud of you.!!

((((((((((((((((((((( STEPH )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hearty congratulations to you! Occupational Therapy is a growing field and thus you will have plenty of work. All that schooling will really pay off now. Good for you!

• LB
    LB

BRAVO BRAVO

Way to go, you should be proud of yourself.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

thank you all!!!!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Congratulations! WW77!

Andee

• Prisca
    Prisca

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Big Giant Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!

That is huge and you should certainly feel very proud of yourself

-Rick

• Kristen
    Kristen

Hooray for you WW! What an exciting accomplishment. Now the fun begins!

I wish the best for you in your new career field!

Kristen

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Congratulations!!! A standing ovation is in order :)

hugs,
    Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit