"The world is so bad!!"

by stuckinarut2 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I am getting so sick of constantly hearing witnesses say "the world is getting so bad...etc...blah blah....etc..."

Yes, there are troubles in some parts of the world, but most of the ones whinging live in some of the most peaceful and fortunate countries (such as Australia).

The constant doom and gloom mentality actually shows a lack of respect for life itself!!!!

If they believe in god, they should be thankful for the life they are able to live instead of constantly moaning about "how bad this world is getting!"

• suavojr
    suavojr

Oh yeah

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I love saying to the whiners..."we'll, lets thank jehovah that we were born in this part of the world, and that we have food, clothing, sshelter, safety etc...."

• suavojr
    suavojr

And let us thank God that we were born when our life span is more than 40 years

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good point suavojr!!!

yes, life has never been more comfortable for more people....

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Even in those trouble spots, life is not so bad compared with say 100yrs ago.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what about mentioning that, if it wasn't for Satan, we would still be in the Dark Ages? It was Satan that got us our Renaissance. It was Satan that nurfed the cat lick church to allow freedom to disagree with the Establishment. Satan is pro-science. Were it not for Satan, such science would have been squashed.

And we have the Establishment at it again. As with the cat lick church bashing those who disagree, we have the ADL doing the same thing with those who disagree with the lamestream. The Rockefeller diseducation system ensures that. Einstein did nothing but set limits for us, and since that thing had its theories published (and no one is supposed to challenge), science has ground to a halt. There is rampant fraud--and it is not just bad scientists. Fraud results when good scientists have to falsify their results in order to not get booted from the ranks and discredited. All this does is to hold us back, similar to what the cat lick church did for a good while.

As with the cat lick church, this establishment and all those groups that support it have to go if we are to advance. Regardless of what protected status they are using as blinds to continue this. Let Satan in, and we suddenly see those suppressing science getting booted, political correctness organizations and all, and real science advanced to solve our problems. The same Satan that hated the cat lick church for holding us back also hates these organizations that harbor these science frauds (and not just bad scientists that independently fib to personally profit--in a free market, good scientists would make short work out of disproving them). As such, given a chance, Satan would help those in good scientist positions to solve our problems, making the world a far better place to live.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

The world is a big place and i feel kind of a very small part of it in my neighbourhood, but when i think about it, the best things in my life, i mean those things in life which give the most pleasure are often free...love, friendship, nature, family. And the mod cons i take for granted were luxuries or didnt exist in my youth.

• Bella15
    Bella15

They hate God's creation ...

by the way, last week I attended a small business seminar, the speaker is someone that is helping foundign the research for a new "heart replacement", I forgot the name of it, but it will add 30+ years of life, it is not a pacemarker, it works actually as a replacement not transplant, the body will not reject it, etc etc et... it is AWESOME!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It has to be bad...

...being an active JW really ain't all that great (despite what some might say), so the world outside the WTS must be even worse.

Otherwise, what's the point of even staying?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit