Guns and Roses fans?

by nonjwspouse 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pams girl - "'You could be mine' gets me cleaning like a whirling dervish, and takes me back to my 20's....:)"

Oh, yeah.

Terminator 2 FTW.

• cofty
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Axl wasn't so much as out of control as he was a complete asshole. His drug use was minor when compared to the other members and he kicked at least one out of the band because of drugs. Axl just loved to fight and cause trouble. He was the only conceptualist in the band and its creative force. But the man was difficult and didn't release anything else until long after everyone forgot about them. It all went to his head.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Some of the stories like axl jumping into the audience to take away a guys camera, getting into a big fight then walking off stage...... Man the guy is a temper tantrum trip!

I know my friends were quite unhappy when they found out axls parent's house was next door. The police scenes were not exactly what they wanted their little kids around! I don't think he came home very much though.

The Bio story on TV was really pretty good.

• glenster
  • C.O.B.E.Beef
  • zed is dead
    zed is dead

Axl is Ethel Merman reincarnated.

zed

• James Brown
    James Brown

I agree "Apetite for Destruction" was a most excellent album.

One of the all time best.

Those were the days when musicians made albums that were full of good songs.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, it must be politically correct to have been a Guns N’ Roses fan… it never was at the time- they were just too bad. I preferred Def Leppard at that time anyway.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I like their Knockin' on Heavens door cover. Good band.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit