How about FIVE good reasons we can say the Faithful and Discreet Slave is "imaginary"

by Terry 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Oh Terry! You are out of date with your teachings!!

That's because I'm cast into the outer darkness where there is weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

New Light doesn't penetrate the darkness of Apostacy!

When I entered the Kingdom Hall for the first time, it was 1959 and JW's were still teaching Dispensations like the 7th Day Adventists!

You had lesser and greater fulfillments of prophecy, too.

You had stacks of "classes" to keep up with.

It all sounded like somebody got carried away--but--generally speaking, the JW's loved saying all that crap.

It made them feel very smart!

• TerryWalstrom
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

The idea that God needs a CHANNEL of communication has never been questioned enough.

We seem to automatically assume into evidence an unexamined premise. We've created a presupposition out of it. It has become the foundation for the Doctrine of the FDS.  A parable disguised as a prophecy.

The are of greatest distortion lies always in the CHANNEL between reality and knowledge.

• Simon
    Simon

I take your hypnotic gif and raise you ...

http://imgur.com/a/xxKmN

Behold - the remainder of your day wasted staring at the screen while muttering "pretty patterns !"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The point being that if your intent is to create a following around yourself you have to create some appealing bullshit aimed toward the general public.

The ever present believability of the bible within the population is great platform to support your structured beliefs, creating a semblance of viability of what your trying to propagate.  

The WTS under its many leaders have been bullshitting since the inception of this religious organization that has a publishing house operating at its core.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    At luke 12 verse 41 Peter nails for he states in this scripture that they are just a parable. 
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    When you read "Proclaimers" book it shows a clear link from Jesus time till today!!  It's easy to whitewash/re - write history on paper.
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

How is it my pattern works and Simon's doesn't?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit