New Article: Jehovah's Witnesses and Chosen Ignorance

by daringhart13 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

In a way, the WT seems like a big social experiment in cognitive dissonance and the US government is a necessary colaborator.

The occasional whistleblower would play the part of the apostate and you are not supposed to listen to him or maybe you do, so that after a due confrontation the good ones can win once again (as it was in the time of Rutherford when Jesus came down to clean the sanctuary).

Big business keep growing at your expense and literally everything is for sale, but you consider that freedom as you are not aware that you yourself have been sold or bought by anyone.

Conveniently the bad ones are organized in independent cells that have nothing to do with each other as they were all trained in Afghanistan by evil Osama bin Laden who was himself trained by the CIA. That means they are impossible to predict or control so anything that happens it was them even if they look like your harmless neighbour. He was always too quiet now that you think about it.

The war on terror will obviously never end so wave good-bye to your rights and say hello to your barcode.

The media keeps repeating that you are living in the freest society in the world and that other countries hate you for that freedom, but after losing each and every single one of your rights you still don't make yourself uncomfortable questions like: now who will be our next enemies and why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4tSedUSiUc

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Thanks to all!

This has ALWAYS been my favorite subject regarding JWs. Even now my best friend continues to be associated.....and he literally knows NOTHING......I had to laugh.....he is in his 40's and couldn't tell you anything about the organization....

It's both tragic and bizarrely fascinating how these people just keep going on......

• label licker
    label licker

Very good! Proverbs 24:12 comes to mind when I was reading your article.

In case you should say: " Look! We did not know of this," will not he himself that is making an estimate of hearts discern it, and he himself that is observing your soul know and certainly pay back to earthling man according to his activity?

Jehovah's witnesses worldwide, please please wake up!

• Fernando
    Fernando

It is very hard to comprehend and explain JWs addiction to ignorance and intransigence.

You've made it much easier with this great article.

Maybe we should be asking JWs we meet: "(why) do you choose ignorance?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit