What Are The Best Threads Here On JWN?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

+1 on Leolia's posts.

I like factual threads without a lot of hate and snarky comments.

I also like the insider info.

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Cedars, terry, satanus, rubadub, cofty

• Heaven
    Heaven

To add a couple more... Billy the Ex-Bethelite, AndDon'tCallMeShirley, Outlaw.

I like fun threads like B the X's Merry Pantmas Everyone!. I also like threads about the changes in the Borg.

• Heaven
    Heaven

processor's stuff is awesome!

• minimus
    minimus

Cedar's posts/threads were always interesting.

• Terry
    Terry

I find Minimuses (Minimusi? Minimouse's?) threads to be particularly sui generis.

I better go look that up to find out if this is a good thing or not . . .

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dear Watchtower Forum,

I always believed that the experiences of pioneers and missionaries were either entirely made up or generously enhanced with the help of Jehovah's Magic Spirit. Then, one day while I happened to be on vacation in an area where the need is greater, I met a young woman who had been praying for release from the bonds that held her in captivity.

It was a pleasant day; the sun was shining and the birds where singing their praises to The Creator. I was on my way to the local liquor store to get myself another jug of "Judgement Joe's Ethyl Elixir" when I heard her soft voice gently call out to me. "Sir... oh, Sir" she breathed. "I was wondering if you would baptize me?"

I will never again doubt the experiences I find related in Watchtower Forum magazine. I have submitted my own application to serve where the need is greater. I am sure you will hear from me again.

- Brother Faithfully Longpants, Long Island, New York

• minimus
    minimus

Terry, I agree, ahd i think you can say the same about yourself, for what it's worth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit