I heard an interesting piece of information from a super-elder today

by Barrold Bonds 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skin
    skin

This years conventions here in New Zealand are all going to be live video linked in with those in Austraila.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

we already knew that. I was referring to the circuit assemblies.

• skin
    skin

I can see that will also happen too...

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It is comical. The Witnesses are in world cities' back yard. Others would want to be in a city. They don't rate a lawn.

• zebagain
    zebagain

The only thing to be noticed by Washington and London will be traffic snarls, and people collapsing from heat stroke. Do the gb actually think that the White house and Downing street will give a cuss? I am sure both entities have much bigger things to concern themselves with than a sect that has proven itself 100% wrong in predictions (that itself a form of arrogance) and that is known for defending paedophiles in their ranks.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

they wanted to show the world on the 100th anniversary of god's kingdom, here were god's people right in the back yard

Old Dakota Indian Proverb: "when you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount".

WT is too arrogant to admit the 1914 horse was dead on arrival, and they'll continue to show the whole world what jackasses they are for riding it.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

If they had balls, they would book a convention in Beijing.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The emperor wears no clothes. It doesn't matter where the convention is held, the rest of earth realizes that this is an offshoot, funadmentalist, doomsday sect.

• prologos
    prologos

look forward to a resolution: "we----

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Lol! the majority of people don't know what JWs teach other than being another religious group trying to convert people and don't celebrate holidays or take blood transfusions. I highly doubt that most even know what 1914 means beyond WW1. People won't really care as long as everyone is getting along doing their own buisness. Point out to a JW that people won't care or notice and they'll talk about the Flood and that people didn't listened Before it came.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit