If God is real?

by suavojr 108 Replies latest jw friends

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I could do that with my beliefs. The fact that you can't tell me in a sentence or two indicates to me that either don't understand your beliefs, or its a cult.

1/ What Jesus Christ said would happen, is really happening!

2/ The overwhelming amount of evidence drives any thought of skepticism beyond reasonable limits.

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Able;....As I've said before who said what jesus said? Those who are reputed to have known what jesus said in all probability got it at least 2nd or 3rd hand.

Even if it is 2nd or 3rd hand what is recorded about what Jesus Christ said in regards to how events would unfold is actually happening!

The evidence is overwhelming!

Looks to me like you have found an objection you feel comfortable about using to give yourself permission to ignore the evidence.

abe

• Twitch
    Twitch

Gee, aren't you lucky that prophecy is coming true in your lifetime? You must be someone special to be in the right religion at the right time, eh?

Sucks to have been anyone else in the last 2000 years or non christian, lol

• DJS
    DJS

Tiwtch,

Able, Cold Steel and Perry are on this site to stroke their own egos and narcissism. They provide nothing but stale mantras, and have no desire to help anyone. Like the Reverence before them, they post to fill their pathetic lives. If we ignore them they will go away. I have two prime directives that I try not to violate: 1. I won't try to have rational, intelligent conversations with irrational, reactive, lazy minded individuals; and 2. I won't discuss theism or the bible with anyone, especially not high school grads with 'special knowledge.' That's exactly what I left so many years ago.

• darth frosty
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

ablebodiedman:

1/ What Jesus Christ said would happen, is really happening!

1. There's only weak evidence that Jesus existed at all.
    2. There is no evidence that Jesus said anything attributed to him in the Bible, none of which was writtten during Jesus' alleged lifetime.
    3. The things Jesus is supposed to have said about 'the end' were about conditions under Roman rule, leading up to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE.
    4. All of the elements of the supposed 'composite sign' have continually happened throughout the entire period since Jesus.
  • suavojr
    suavojr

The verdict is in…

Not guilty based on the fact that you were never broken.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

And " if it ain't broke then don't fix it".

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

If there is a god, he likes the smell of Barbeque , so make one and you're all good, he will remember you and write down your name in the book of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit