Recent changes

by Thumblina 50 Replies latest jw friends

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

The "appointment over all the Master's belongings" is YET in the future.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Jehovah has lovingly provided instructions to the deaf and mute community on how to be more like Him by stop masturbating.

Are you sure? It looks more like a Watchtower video to teach the deaf & mute HOW to masturbate.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Excellent thread indeed!

thanks for everyone's input.

I am going to print these and make up a document with all these points condensed on one form.....

may come in handy one day as a snapshot of the "modern organisation". I mights share it with others, and if they ask what the motive is, I will just say that my "personal study" has helped me to keep "pace with the modern theocratic chariot"!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Did anyone mention that they lost a lawsuit over molestation for millions? Like 28 million or so to Candace Conti? Check it out. Can't believe no one mentioned it.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I was going to mention that gb 2.0 discovered via Jehovah's spirit that THEY ALONE are the f&ds but jgnat beat me to it!

Also Guy Pierce of the gb died of a stroke.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The brother doing the masturbation video also "died of a little stroke"!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

They teach the rapture but not by that name.

• Thumblina
    Thumblina

WOW! I'm reeling here trying to take it all in. There have been unbelievably major and numerous changes in a relatively short space of time. It's incredible!! The GB seem lost and panicky, flustering on the next move. I'm gonna reread this thread (yet again) and comment on a couple of them

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Quite a few changes. Fun to see all put together in one thread montage.

Thanks!

-Aude.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

More than amazing, guess the 'bible' must keep changing since all the beliefs are bible based....that's right, the NWT does continually seem to change!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit