Recent changes

by Thumblina 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Giordano
    Giordano

The Titanic is sinking and the crew is running around adjusting the deck chairs. Good old WTBTS they started obsolete and have gotten worse.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Isn't there something about the anointed being in the same classification, of something, as the non anointed. I forget the terminology. I know someone here will have the correct definition. I think it came out around the same time as the GB only while meeting is going to be appointed the faithful and descreet slave over all the belongings ( they claim this absolutly will happen in the future ) The end of 2012 at a talk with a GB member, then in 2013 WT I think July? I forget details.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

All WT printings have an QR-Code

All books have an ISBN-Code

• twice shy
    twice shy

The RBC is no more.

• 88JM
    88JM
    " Isn't there something about the anointed being in the same classification..."

Yes - all anointed are also classed with non-anointed in the "domestics" (as well as the GB members as individuals)

I think the "belongings" is everything, including physical assets

The RBC is no more.

Just to expand on this - new building work is managed centrally from the branch by a new committee who's name escapes me

• 88JM
  • Oubliette
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Blood transfusions are all but officially a 'conscience matter' but if done 'brazenly' could get you in trouble.

What's the low down on that?

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Also, the meaning of the toes of Daniel's great image changed again.

• twice shy
    twice shy

Also (Letter from) Governing Body now listed in the outline for Acts and inserted in Acts 15:22-29

"Elders" takes the place of the older or wise men in the congregation

John 17:3 changed from taking in accurate knowledge to "coming to know "Jesus Christ

New light at 2013 annual meeting is for parents not to hold back children from baptism. They can be baptized earlier now. No longer have to wait. Spoke of one child being baptized at 8.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit