Convention handbill: Very Illuminati

by pixel 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

New handill for convention: see the relationship here: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/

Note: I'm not saying the WT is part of the Illuminati, just noticing the use of "A World Goverment".

• sir82
    sir82

Gosh what a surprise!

Anthony Morris the turd has his mug plastered on the invitation's backside!

Never in a million years would have expected one of the current GBers to have his picture on there.

Sorry to distract from the theme - yes, I think the headline is designed to rile up right-wing and/or conspiracy-nut Americans and get them to at least read the tract.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I love how they admit they print " bible-based" literature. LOL!!!!

The WTBTS is as deeply involved in " Satan's System" as any other Xian group. If there really is an Illuminati bent on world conquest and using Xianity as a weapon of subjugation, the WTBTS is probably involved. It could even be the real leaders and not the GB figure-heads. They love the UN, we all know that. I am not saying any of this is true. IF it was revealed as true, i would not be shocked.

DD

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Greetings!

sir82: For an extra point - which GBer had their 'mug plastered on the invitation' last year?......

that's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I was never like the goody two shoes shown on the invitation taking notes.

Taking notes of what??

I remember the 1966 convention when people were sat on the edge of their seats scribbling notes as the 'Life Everlasting-in Freedom of the Sons of God' was released & the dire predictions regarding how unlikely it was that the human family would make it beyond 1975.

Were those notes worth taking........No.

Is it worth taking notes on what any of the current crop of the GB has to say.........No.

• Island Man
    Island Man

They have finally wised up by replacing the word drama with theatrical productions. They finally realize that drama is now the name of a genre.

By the way, is it just me or does it seem strange that JW.org provides telephone numbers and snail mail addresses but doesn't allow you to email them? There is an email link here but it is not operational. What an embarrassment! They're making all this fuss about being online and they're not allowing something as simple as email?

• sir82
    sir82

does it seem strange that JW.org provides telephone numbers and snail mail addresses but doesn't allow you to email them?

Not strange at all. All sorts of sleazy [time-share / magic woo-woo crystal / weight loss sugar pill / etc.] operations have web pages with no direct contact methods.

JW.org fits in nicely with them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm not saying the WT is part of the Illuminati, just noticing the use of "A World Goverment".....pixel

...http://beerepiphany.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pinky_brain.jpg

...What We Are Going to Do...........................The Same Thing..

.........Today,Anthony?............................We Do Everyday,Stephen...

.........http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/anthony-morris-gilead-gradu.jpg

...................................TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

.......................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "Anthony Morris the turd has his mug plastered on the invitation's backside! Never in a million years would have expected one of the current GBers to have his picture on there."

These days, I'm almost surprised when some GB member or other doesn't have his face prominently displayed on a WT product...

...these guys are turning into Jerry Falwell, John Hagee, and Pat Robertson.

By the time the GB's streaming video sermons are in full swing, Morris will be hosting The 144,000 Club.

sir82 - "...yes, I think the headline is designed to rile up right-wing and/or conspiracy-nut Americans and get them to at least read the tract."

And on the flip side, I suspect a significant number of rank-and-file JWs are very susceptible to American right-wing conspiracy theory.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

@Darkspilver: Let me guess, was it Bro. Loesch (sp.?) on last years handbill?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit