New talk outline! UNITE WITH JEHOVAH'S HAPPY PEOPLE!!!!

by DATA-DOG 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Data-Dog..

Man you`ve got to walk away from that..

Your killing yourself an inch at a time..

.............................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Vidiot
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

@ OUTLAW,

I know. I have a plan. I just have to be patient. Hopefully in the next couple of months my fade will increase significantly. My wife asked the other day, " Are you going to the meeting today?" There was no mocking in her voice, she was just asking. So she has started to accept that I may or may not go sometimes. There is much less tension in the house, so perhaps my plan is working.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dog!..

Good for you!..

It`s like ripping off a Bandaid..

The quicker you can do it the better..

Theres much less pain..

...................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Happy? I never noticed that being a jokehovian witless did anything for me. It did mask my problems for a short while, as I was learning about the religion (distraction) and then wasting my time in field circus (distraction). But that is all it did. The distraction of field circus wore off, and I was not about to up the dose. And then I find the problems still there, along with additional ones.

And they are buffed. Having money problems caused by the crap job system (which the banking system is responsible for, along with the Rockefellers) is bad enough. But why buff it by donating money to the Worldwide Damnation Fund or wasting job time on boasting sessions or field circus? Having problems with not attracting the opposite sex is the primary tool that joke-hova used to draw me into the cancer in the first place. Yet, instead of nurfing or solving it, they buffed it with all their stupid anti-fornication rules. Wasting time in field circus, or seeing the opposite sex solely as potential recruits, never helped anything--had Satan opened His hands and flooded the opposite sex into my life prior to that, then joke-hova never would have been able to exploit it. And not having anything to do is a lame excuse for knocking on doors. Rarely does anyone simply sit at home and eat pizzas and watch soaps while drinking beer, answer the door to the jokehovians, and find something worthwhile to do. Usually you have to give up more than you take up.

Further buffing the problems is that you are supposed to pretend they are nothing. Use of drugs to this end is common, and this is probably one reason so many abuse alcohol or street drugs. And prescription drugs, which are even worse. Not to mention, so many jokehovians are sick--from the stress. Unlike the stresses of major positive change, this is bad stress. They might harp on having less stress (especially around Christmas). But the stress of avoiding Christmas is a bad stress, and I think it is worse than simply doing it. Celebrating Christmas may be stress, but it is generally a positive stress (unless you have in-laws you simply cannot stand; the smart thing in that case is not including them).

They say that with 100% confidence? According to what? I can say with 100% confidence that the dollar will become toilet paper tomorrow, and I could be 100% wrong (it will become toilet paper, but I cannot say with reliable confidence when). I can also say with 100% confidence that silver will become totally worthless, and be totally wrong. I can say with 100% confidence that you will not experience a blackout within the next year, but I could be 100% wrong (and you would be better off with your good flashlight or lantern). I can say with 100% confidence that gas prices will go down to the levels they were in 1972 within the next month--again being 100% wrong. How? Either I can be citing bad sources, I could be lying, or both. The simple truth is that not all worldly people live in the gutter or are sexually involved with everyone and everything they see. Not all of them are destitute (or misers, who are the one category of rich people that are usually miserable with their wealth). And not all of them get worse when they leave the cancer--many of them find their problems still there but not as bad or as compounded. It is like jumping out of the fire back into the frying pan when they leave--not perfect or ideal, but better than staying a jokehovian.

For sure, I do not wish to return to being a jokehovian witless and worrying about attending the boasting sessions or field circus.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Jehovah's people are the ONLY happy people on Earth!"

http://hween.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/screen-shot-2013-10-04-at-10-08-09-am.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavmve1Tsj1rwqdhio5_1280.jpg

@ Outlaw...

Can you do something with these?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If anyone just looks around the organization today at the majority of "new" ones coming in, there is a general pattern of characters.

Most coming in are those who have had a simple life, a life with problems or issues, have a personality that leaves them on the edge of society, sort of misfits... Not "happy, well adjusted people"

Its not the accomplished, well rounded out people with a good family and business mind, or stable employment and housing.

Its those who have baggage and emotional issues...

The "leaders" in the congs and org are generally the charasmatic, "born ins" that have risen up the ladder to be appointed men....

• piztjw
    piztjw

I admit I am commenting before reading the other comments. But it seems a little out of place to use the term HAPPY in the talk title. I could understand Jehovah's people, or HAPPY people, but not so much Jehovah's HAPPY people. At least not in my observations!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

By the talk title saying "Jehovah's happy people" implies that he must also have his "unhappy people" too.....

• piztjw
    piztjw

Either that or simply assume that they - individually - are the ones with the problem.

And that is exactly what they want people to believe. It's YOUR FAULT! If only you would pray more, door knock more, study more, give more time, give more money then, and only then, will you be blessed with happiness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit