New talk outline! UNITE WITH JEHOVAH'S HAPPY PEOPLE!!!!

by DATA-DOG 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

YAY!!! Seriously one of the most watchtarded talks ever. Maybe one of our Elders can post the outline?? [WINK..] It started off dumb and got dumber by the minute. Some notable lines:

1) Jehovah's people are the ONLY happy people on Earth!

2) We say this with 100% confidence!!

I should have recorded it. I am sure you will hear it soon. There were very few scriptures and they were taken out of contex as usual. Knowing TTATT makes the meetings a real treat! I have to work hard to not laugh out loud. The rest of the time is spent performing "void meditation" Samurai style. All the BS is visualized going into a black-hole, never to return. It's mentally challenging to actually visualive each word in my mind before destroying it in the void, but it's fun!

DD

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Are they going to sing Pharrell William's "Happy" song afterwards? Or, are they going to wear Duck Dynasty "Happy, Happy, Happy" t-shirts?

The catch word of the day is "Happy", so the WTS is just wanting to cash in on it. Problem is that many are suicidal, depressed, on pyschological drugs, in bad marraiges "happy" people.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Sing along: "If you are happy and you know it clap your hands..."

Seriously, DADog, I don't know how you do it. It was mental anguish when I went to meetings after I learned TTATT.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

OMG, the Heinz ketchup commercial hums "If you're happy and you know it" song. It's vogue to be "Happy" these days.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.............Need To Be Reminded,They`re Happy!!..

................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• 4thgen
    4thgen

PUKE

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Simply saying over and over that "we are the happiest people" doesn't make it true....just as repeating over and over " I am 12 foot tall and rich" doesn't make that happen!!

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

Been a long time since I was at a meeting. But I'm going to find out exactly when they're reading this new crap contribution letter and go to that one. I'm super excited to see what they have to say about it.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

DD - ??????????????????? You've had your Special Talk already??????

It's not supposed to be performed until THIS Sunday!!!! Has your BOE gone beyond the things that were written - by the G.B.?

You gotta name & shame your congregation, so that the Org can take appropriate action on those Elders who have not Listened, Obeyed, & got Blessed!

• dozy
    dozy

1) Jehovah's people are the ONLY happy people on Earth!

2) We say this with 100% confidence!!

Hmm - so why did one of my COs say at one of the elders meetings that he reckoned about a third of the JWs in our circuit were on anti-depressants? And I hardly think we were untypical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit