ATTENTION WATCHTOWER MONITORS

by D8TA 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Forgot to add a P.S. to my post.....

HI TOM!!!! Good to see YOUR post----beware of flying Swedish Meatballs!

Grinning Annie

• D8TA
    D8TA

Points to address (I understand Tallyman's point in his post, thus there are people who may wonder . . .)

Where's your 'live and let live' attitude?
    As of May 17, 2002 ... something has happened where the WTBTS deliberately crossed over a very PERSONAL line. When they did that, "live and let live" wen't out the window. They messed with my family.

After all, the Watchtower is just a Good Ol' Fashioned American Cultlooking to exercise its 1st Amendment Rights, and to recruit new converts unimpeded.
    Yet this society feels that "impeding" ones relationships with biological family members, thru inuendo and rumor, is okay. At this point, the first amendmant can kiss off. They can hide behind it, but there are other arenas to fight them in. This isn't a 1st amendment issue with me, this is personal.

It almost sounds like some of you are out to DESTROY the Watchtower.
    From this day forth, due to an underhanded attack and slander that they have done upon a vunerable family member of mine, I will make the WTBTS know that there is a purpose to my life. To see it crumble.

Hey, don't you know that jehovah-Of-The-Watchtower
    has a Big Sword, too?
    Jehovah-of-the-Watchtower....Big Sword. Is this something to fear? I do not acknowledge their belief in their "Jehovah". And their so called Big Sword? Tell me, can they exintiguish this existence? Will they crush my spirit? The WTBTS fear, is only a fear created by the opinions of self rightous old men. And they are just that, human, old men. The realm of their power, only goes as far as the box they live in. They have no power in my realm.

If you leave the Organization, why don't you just go quietly
    And that's the current ideology of those who "want no trouble", now isn't it?

You see a murder? Be quiet.
    You see lives of children being sacraficed for the glory of men? Be quiet.
    You see families ripped apart for the opinions of application of scripture? Be quiet.
    Someone bullies you? Be quiet.

Some people may feel comfortable with people screwing them in the ass since birth....I on the other hand, don't.

Nor will I be one who is "silent" when I see something blantantly unjust.

They could of left it alone, they could of left me alone, they could of left my family member alone. They chose not to.

D8TA

• bajarama
    bajarama

THE HOLY BOOK
    OF
    BAJARAMA

1. DOWN WITH THE WATCHTOWER!!!

YOU SICK UGLY HOAR.

2. MAY ALL THOSE WITH EARS HEAR THE JOYFUL GROANS OF HER LONG AWAITED FIERY DEATH.

YOU HAVE BROKEN UNDER THE WEIGHT OF YOUR
    MURDEROUS LIES.

3. DOWN WITH THE WATCHTOWER!!!

MAY YOU REALIZE THE GREAT HORROR OF YOUR SIN, BUT IT IS TO LATE, YOUR JUDGMENT HAS BEEN HANDED DOWN.

4. MAY YOU LINGER IN TORMENT YOU WORTHLESS DOG.
    YOU HAVE EATEN YOUR OWN DUNG TO FILL YOUR BELLY.
    YOU ARE REAPING THE HARVEST OF YOUR LIES.

5.DOWN WITH THE WATCHTOWER!!!

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING DUNG SUCKING HOAR.

6.THE WHOLE WORLD WILL PROVE TO BE A WITNESS TO YOUR TOTAL DESTRUCTION. YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED AND THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS.

7. SHE HAS FALLEN THE GREAT DUNG SUCKING HARLOT HAS FALLEN. REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE

TO ALL THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND TRUTH, SHOUT WITH JOY.

SEE MORE PROOF I COULD HAVE WROTE SEVERAL BOOKS OF THE BIBLE.

baja

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:From "a sociological" aspect, I can kick your ass and you can say that I didn't. But the fact remains, I kicked your ass.:

You wrong. Sociology to do with group people not individuals. Use your dictionary!

:Besides Hilda, posting a retort with an anon-moniker doesn't pull much weight with people. I've unmasked my identity on this board. I've given enough information for people to find out who I am, and where I am. I have the courage to back up what I say by exposing my vunerability.:

That cause you apostate.

:If you wish to "discuss" Plato's Republic with me, drop me an e-mail of who are, and where you are at...so that we may meet in person to "discuss" your "opinions". I see that you have a false sense of courage to fight in the sanctuary a internet message board provides, let's see if you have the courage to back up your statements. I will not expose your identity to anyone. It will just be between you and me. Are you getting my point?:

I can not trust postate. They have no sense of ethics. most lie, cheat, steal and try to out innocent honest jw or send false email. You mus be crazy.

:If not, then FUCK OFF! Your nothing more then a faceless cowardly piece of shit not worhty of a limp dick dog, looking for another piece of ass to screw.:

"nor revilers {abusive speakers} . . . will inherit God's kingdom"

1 Corinthians 6:10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit