Watchtower Inc. 100 Henry Street Links to MANY other Suspect Companies

by objectivetruth 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Old thread...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/207251/1/Whats-going-on-at-100-Henry-Street#.U1MiUY3Qddg

It's a hotel, Hotel St George, a college residence.

https://foursquare.com/v/ehs-st-george-residence/49ebd1d6f964a52036671fe3

Hey, I found it all odd too due to the name. But Jews in Brooklyn with business connections, suspicious? It is a start up company that has never kicked off. It looks like it is odd or dodgy, maybe either ready to be used illegally or it is a front. But so far no links to WT and what do we know about this stuff?

It may be perfectly normal.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

As if investing Kingdom funds in hedge funds, Rand Corp. wasn't seedy enough. It wouldn't surprise me if Watchtower Inc. was connected to gambling, human trafficking, illegal drugs, etc.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Go over to the yuku.com forum http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/ and find birdwoman2 . She has been spending a good deal of time investigating things such as this.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

@JustVisiting. comments like charging the WTBS with human trafficking make us all sound like a bunch of conspiricy nuts. They do enough wrong that we can prove without that kind of stuff

• mikejones
    mikejones

They used a Rabbis name, the Watchtowers name...just people farting around that obviously do not know how to operate.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Nothing to see here, now move along children.

• designs
    designs

was this in The Enquirer or The Star.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

@Indian Larry: you're right, why would they waste their time on petty "illegal" activities when they have the corner on the tax-free publishing house and real estate enterprise.

• bafh
    bafh

Why use a Shell Company Registrar in Nevada & a Virtual Office unless you're trying to Hide A LOT.

There are good reasons a company would register in Nevada and then have a virtual office. You will find a lot of companies are organized in Nevada and Delaware because they used to offer the strictest laws regarding protecting the privacy of company owners. So, if a business is organized in Nevada but operated out of New York and the owners wanted to maintain their privacy, they use a virtual office.

I operate a company in Canada, but I don't live there, so I have a virtual office. Not becuase I'm protecting my privacy, but because legally I am required to maintain an office.

I'm not saying there isn't something fishy going on, I don't know. But what has been laid out so far doesn't raise any red flags to me. Individuals with a lot of money often organize multiple business entities that then work together as part of their tax planning. It could just be that the owners of Watchtower Inc. have nothing to do with THE Watchtower but chose that name because they were across the street.

Anyway, there might be something going on, but I just wanted to point out that these things I commented on do not in and of themselves mean anything suspect is happening.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Bafh - It's not necessarily looking for anything illegal or fishy, that is at the core of this.. Rather it's the possibility that the WT is taking donated funds that should be going to the Preaching Work, or to building Kingdom Halls in 3rd world countries, and instead investing in high risk areas of business.

I don't know enough about business legalities, but I know when something is off.

Most of these companies experience large losses in revenue yearly..

They have no infrastructure, or employees but they are losing $100,000 to $1,000,000 per year. - An operation such as this would be the perfect Money Laundering operation, take donations in , pay the Donations to "3rd Party" consulting firms, and then the consulting firms Buy Scrap Gold, which can be converted back to Cash without a paper trail. Where that Cash might go is any ones guess, most likely it would not go to the GB members, as I'm sure they are just Pawns, Witnesses that are more involved with the Business matters and Investment matter would be the ones most likely benefiting from this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit