Watchtower Inc. 100 Henry Street Links to MANY other Suspect Companies

by objectivetruth 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

There have been a few posts in the past about Watchtower Inc. at 100 Henry Street, but I do not see the answer I'm hoping for.

Can anyone confirm or provide details linking Watchtower Inc. to the WBTS? They are across the street, and one can easily assume that they are connected, but I don't see any definite links.

The closest I have come is this link: http://www.insideview.com/directory/watchtower-inc which lists Watchtower.org as the website. This could have been posted like this in error however.

According to 2014 SEC filings Watchtower Inc. has a CEO named Sholom Drizin ( a man worth Possibly 2 Billion.)

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&filenum=000-52783&type=&dateb=&owner=include&count=100

Wqtchtower Inc. is somewhat interesting, but it gets even more interesting when you research the companies that share addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers.. They all have huge net losses annually, and a few of them provide "Consulting Services" for the others at the tune of $100,000's per year.

Some of the Companies that I have already Located include :

- Casey Corp -

CaseyCorp Enterprises, Inc. acts as a middleman aggregating the gold, diamonds and other precious metals, which is purchased primarily from retail jewelers (who have purchased the products from customers) and selling it to refiners. On May 14, 2009, the Company acquired ESM Refiners, Inc. (ESM), a wholesale buyer and seller of gold, diamonds and precious metals. On October 2, 2009, the Company acquired EZSellGold.com, Inc., (EZS) engaged in the business of purchasing gold and diamonds from consumers.

- Mayore Foundation LTD

- First Line Capital LLC (This company consults for some of the other connected companies)

- Mustang Alliances Inc.

- Dark Star Ventures Inc

- Pay 88 Inc. (Pays Large Sums of Money to First Line for "Consulting")

- Fenario Inc.

What these companieshave in Common.

1. Most are set up as Shell Companies, using a company in Las Vegas Nevada called EastBiz.com

2. All of these Companies have Heavy Jewish Backing

3. Most of these Companies Share either an address,phone number,fax number or all Three.

4. Eduard Musheyev is Involved in Both CaseyCorp and Mustang Alliances inc. (The two larger Players)

Please message me or PM me any Information you have that might Connect Watchtower Inc. to WBTS.

• theopug
    theopug

Hello Objectivetruth,

This is really interesting !! I honestly don't know the connection between Watchtower Inc. and WTBS but would like to find out. This seems like the tip of a giant giant iceberg !

Not sure what I can contribute, but I would like to share that Watchtower Inc does show up on Manta here: http://www.manta.com/c/mm01n9r/watchtower-inc

It shows Menachem M Schneerson as the contact for the company. It needs to be asked if there is a connection between this Schneerson and the WTBS Executive office (Don Adams).

who can know whats at the bottom of this rabbit hole !!!

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Thanks theopug!

I just found a Pretty Intriguing link as well.

Watchtower Inc,CaseyCorp,Mustang Alliances all share :

Phone Number : 1-888-251-3422

Fax Number : 1-212-504-2800

Lawyer Used : David Lubin & Associates, PLLC

Shell Company Register Service (Keeps Identities and Sensitive Info Hidden) EastBiz.com, Inc.

Mustang Alliances Moved down to Miami, at sometime, and is Run by two Guys, one of them is "LEONARD STERNHEIM"

I just found a Multi Multi Million Dollar Ponzi Scheme lawsuit against LEONARD STERNHEIM!

http://www.kleinutah.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/12.02.2011-SternheimLeonard-Complaint.pdf

• theopug
    theopug

wow ! we need to get more folks involved with this research.

Anyway that name from manta business directory - "Menachem M Schneerson" produced something very interesting. It seems there is a famous rabbi named Menachem Mendel Schneerson (check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Mendel_Schneerson). So, is this a false name or what, very weird !!

Anyway, we need to get more folks involved with this thread.

I get the feeling, this is Big !!

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Thanks I'll add Menachem to the Database..

Here is an Interesting Note.. All of these Companies use 410 Park Avenue , 15th Floor. New York, NY 10022 as an Address (At Times)

This is a Virtual Office! http://www.manhattan-office.com/virtual.html

Why use a Shell Company Registrar in Nevada & a Virtual Office unless you're trying to Hide A LOT.

If we can link Watchtower Inc. or more Specifically 100 Henry Street to WBTS that is a Major Achievement.

I was thinking, perhaps through Land Deeds, or Company that owns the Property..

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Menachem M. Schneerson as President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company of Watchtower Inc.

http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingPdf?FilingID=9291131

Watchtower, Inc. (“the Company”) was incorporated on February 20, 2007 under the laws of the State of Nevada.

The Company has not yet generated revenues from planned principal operations and is considered a development stage company. The
    Company originally intended to market and resell agricultural based bio-diesel fuels. The Company has since abandoned its business plan and
    is now seeking an operating company with which to merge or acquire. Accordingly, the Company is now considered a blank check company.
    There is no assurance, however, that the Company will achieve its objectives or goals.

In the opinion of the Company’s management, the accompanying unaudited condensed financial statements contain all adjustments (consisting
    of only normal recurring adjustments) necessary to present fairly the information set forth therein. These financial statements are condensed
    and therefore do not include all of the information and footnotes required by accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of
    America for complete financial statements. These condensed financial statements should be read in conjunction with the Company's December
    31, 2012 audited financial statements and notes thereto included in the annual report on Form 10-K as of such date.

Results of operations for interim periods are not necessarily indicative of the results of operations for a full year.

The Company is a development stage company and has not commenced planned principal operations. The Company had no revenues and
    incurred a net loss of $11,678 for the three months ended March 31, 2013 and a net loss of $169,550 for the period February 20, 2007
    (inception) to March 31, 2013. In addition, the Company has a working capital deficiency and stockholders' deficiency of $113,750 at March
    31, 2013. These factors raise substantial doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

There can be no assurance that sufficient funds will be generated during the next year or thereafter from operations or that funds will be
    available from external sources such as debt or equity financings or other potential sources. The lack of additional capital could force the
    Company to curtail or cease operations and would, therefore, have a material adverse effect on its business. Furthermore, there can be no
    assurance that any such required funds, if available, will be available on attractive terms or that they will not have a significant dilutive effect
    on the Company's existing stockholders.

The Company is attempting to address its lack of liquidity by raising additional funds, either in the form of debt or equity or some combination
    thereof. During the year ended December 31, 2012, the Company borrowed $30,000 for working capital purposes from a related party. There
    can be no assurances that the Company will be able to raise the additional funds it requires.

• theopug
    theopug

smells like Enron or something similar, what is being uncovered here is big.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I tried and failed to find any links abour 5 years ago..... I eventually felt it was all too sloppy for WT especially considering all the lawyers in HQ, but keep looking.

I think it was just a few conmen with a coincidence to us, they chose Watchtower Inc as a name. I truly didn't feel it was WT after looking into it. If you have the time dig, dig, dig :D x

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

100 Henry St is in the neighborhood of the Watchtower, however, I am not aware that it is a Watchtower property. Very interesting information.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Snare - If it weren't for the Jewish Connection, and the Close Proximity, I would think that it was most likely coincidence.

Sholom Drizin is very connected, and I feel once the link is made with him and Fred Franz or ever Rutherford it will make sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit