Let's tally up, what has the WTS sold and how much money did they receive?

by skeeter1 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cliff
    cliff

People,

unless there is access to balance sheets (accounts) showing the income v expenditure for the myriad of corporations, bethels, print works around the whole globe, this is all total fluff and speculative fantasy.

A waste of time, in fact.

Cliff

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

How would I spend a billion dollars!

We're talking the WTS taking a billion in over these past few years. This figure is before the closign of many international branches, which resulted in more money in. So, that begs the question, what does the WTS SPEND THE MONEY really on? I mean, there's just too much money coming in for them to be flat arse broke. I mean, i don't even see golden churches.

If I was a JW, I'd want to know what the WTS spent the money on. Some real balance sheets, before the houded & guilted me into donating more money. Oh, I forgot, the WTS doesn't give its followers an open accounting.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

A Turkey Sandwich, a Chocolate Milk & a Cheese Danish - $5.76

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

If you ever want to find something specific about the WT.. You can used Google Advanced Search http://www.google.com/advanced_search

What I often do is type in the term I want to search "Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania" I put quote marks around the term to tell Google to Only display results with that exact phrase.. And then you can put in something like filetype:PDF

The search will look like this

"Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania" filetype:pdf

This will retrieve all PDF files online that contain Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, in them. Court Cases, corporate filings.. Etc.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

This is a. amazing amount of money. I asked my husband about this and he said tbey are buying new locations to relocate so they arent making money off the sales because tbey had to purchase a place to go as well as building new kh around the world. but each kh pays for the cost of the kh build, correct? does anyone have any documemt that shows that arrangement?

• kaik
    kaik

I know that Prague branch property is still on sale. It was probably delayed as the economy took dive in 2008 and with it real estate. The property market is up, so they may again try to resell the branch office. WT had several properties around Prague and Central Bohemia. I will ask my JW relatives if they know how much they were sold.

• karter
    karter

new zealand bethel $52 million thats about $45 million US Dollars. karter

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Gee karter I never knew that. I wondered how much that bethel sold for. Around that area is really rough.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

When the WT branches are closed or selled .. how much cultural value for the witnesses gets lost too.
    So many efforts, hours, joy of happiest people invested are somehow wasted.
    in 100 years nobody will make sightseeing tours in New York Bethel, will there be brasses
    Cultural change.

• karter
    karter

joe134cd.The area around the NZ Bethel has improved somewhat the value was in the land they owned in skyes rd about 20 hecters a big houseing development is planned .there. karter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit