"The Devil is at Work!"

by HeyThere 31 Replies latest watchtower medical

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

@cultbgone....um ya. I can say that as soon as that elder finished that sentence i woke up.i mean, he basically admitted they fudge the numbers to make it look like there are more members than there really are. and i sat there with a fake smile on my face thinking....wtf have i gotten into here ?! they have no idea at all that i even caught it. so i will use that to my advantage.

• kaik
    kaik

All these people on that WT publication had died. As other had said, WT is different organization that the one I grew up 40 years ago. It hsas different doctrines, new lies, new prophecies and white-washed its past. My common debate with my JW family turns into the changing doctrines that they insist that WT got new light. I say if the new light is correct and the old light was wrong, who is the source of the old light? If the old light proved to be wrong like the generation of 1914 that will never die, that it could not come from God as He cannot lie. My relatives were stung with the reasoning because I had pointed it out that the WT is not God's channel of communication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit