JW.ORG link

by Pete Zahut 15 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Good ideas but the WT will have a hard time to keep away from apostates sites the young ones. When a young person gets curious, they know how to search. But nevertheless if this can works it is a great way to lead people to TTATT.

JW.org truth

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It wouldn't work, to drive people to this site, you need links from OTHER sites for relevant keywords to THIS site and (to a lesser extent) people actually clicking on them. And yes, Google and others will detect intentional messing (clickbait) with the algorithm and discount or blacklist it.

• happy@last
    happy@last

The fact that this post doesn't appear in a google search under JW.org gives us yoour answer. I do note that JWfacts.com ranks highly and my little site is up to page 3 already

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I remember on a previous post someone saying if you typed JW.org into a search engine, it is only after a couple of pages that you start getting apostate sites coming up.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

jwfacts.is the first that pops up after all the projw links

• Simon
    Simon

Please don't do this ... trying to trick people into visiting a page or artificially boosting ranking for a short period is not something that really helps.

I appreciate the intent but it's a bad idea, sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit