WOW gotta check out this Charles Sinutko talk "Is It Proper to have doubts?"

by BU2B 34 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
  • Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers
    Wonder where he would be now?  As a DO, he would have been displaced and retired.  What a shame....would he have had doubts then?  The gravy train came to an end didn't it?  Rock star status?  We all go the way of the DODO my friend?  Of this, I HAVE NO DOUBT.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hopefully he is on this board!

Sadly though, he is probably being taken care of in a 5 star facility bethel somewhere.... 

• Jay Elle
    Jay Elle

Yes Sinutko was the same overseer to give the, "stay alive till 75 talk"  I talk I can no longer find online...grrrr.  Anyway he sang professionally and I belive there was an article written about him.  I think he is no longer alive .....he finished the circuit work and went to live in CA.  

What a kook.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Very manipulative. I really am disturbed by the way he talks about JWs being DF'd for apostasy and other brothers and sisters feel for them. Sinutko then goes on to say, "well you don't know all the facts". This is the big problem with shunning, no one ever knows the full facts it's all covered up.

This is why the internet is so therapeutic, people can tell their story, we can get the full picture and the more we do the more we realise others have the same story as us. In this way we get all the facts.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit