by BU2B 34 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

marking

Sinutko doubts

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A lot of self promoting spin doctoring to support the WTS at all costs no matter of the lack of Truth upon facts or honesty.

GB heads are the biggest self promoting bullshitters in the religious organization but I guess thats their

designated job and essentially their livelihood as well.

The Watchtower Corporation is a commercialized fraud, intelligent people with evaluative knowledge can see through this

pretentious fraud.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is that the " Stay alive till 75 " douche???

DD

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

He sounds so bored as if he's about to fall asleep. As if he knows what he's saying is garbage.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I thought Sinutko was the one relishing the slaughter of billions of humans (didn't he specifically mention homosexuals too?), describing the piles of rotting corpses and how Jehovah might use antimatter to make the corpses disappear.

Or am I conflating different wacky talks and speakers?

What year was this particular talk?

• trujw
    trujw

He said " we are not prophets" then goes on and on about how god uses the FDS. Brother Sinutko you can't have it both ways.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He talks eloquently from both corners of his mouth, of course avoiding the real Truth about what the WTS.

has done in the past concerning lying and bullshitting doctrines, which were devised to attract attention to

the WTS's literature.

We're still god's chosen organization and are not a part of today's false religion.

A scam or a fraud is still just that even if its fronted upon religious virtuosity.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......Charles Sinutko...Stinkou

.................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Ciro Aucilino was the speaker that described the horrific sites and smells after Armageddon. His speech is on Centralpointe too.

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit