Anyone have archives of talks like "stay alive till 75?"

by BU2B 11 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
    BU2B

I was curious if anyone knew how to listen to talks like Sinutkos stay alive to 75, or Fred Franz talk about how there was no 1st century GB.

I can listen to them on youtube but they are on obviously apostate youtube channels. I would like for my wife to hear them but cant do that on apostate youtube channels.. Does anyone know if these talks are available in an online archive somewhere else?

• Watchtower-Free
  • Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

You can find Sinutko on several sites, including Barbara Anderson's new website at WatchtowerDocuments.org under the Audio menu...

JV

• BU2B
    BU2B

Wow thanks guys! Listening now.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

The 1975 talk from Sinutko is called Serving with Everlasting Life in view from the 1967 Circuit Assembly.

• 4thgen
  • UN informed
    UN informed

Your topic just stirred another memory.

AAA----------Available After Armageddon-----Not going to marry in this world!

dont mean to mess up your thread.

brant

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

BU2B:

You might find this thread interesting posted by Moshe:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/charles-sinutko-wants-sell-you-some-songs

LRG

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

These are very interesting but sometimes I think the 1975 drum is one that has been banged too hard and too long. It means nothing to young witnesses now. Older ones dismiss it everytime it comes up.

There are many things that are happening now or recent changes that are far more relevant to the current crop of witnesses. Of course 1975 provides historical context to a stream of failed prophecies, has been spun no end by the WTS and is a serious piece of history for many but does anyone think that it is a key element to waking ones up now?

Not saying don't bother, just wondering if the perception of it's import is mismatched to the reality?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit