Tattoo Ideas

by Jon Preston 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Hi! So listen I am getting a tattoo. If you arent familiar with liverpool fc and "Youll Never Walk Alone" then you may not understand what this represents to me. See, it is t just a football (soccer in usa) club. But its a worldwide community of people who support what the club stands fir: integrity, courage, truth, love, devotion, Passion, and justice. These words ring true for me as a prisoner of thw WT.

" When you walk through a storm
    Hold your head up high
    And don't be afraid of the dark
    At the end of the storm
    There's a golden sky
    And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on...
    Through the wind
    Walk on...
    Through the rain
    though your dreams be tossed and blown...

Walk on... (walk on)
    Walk on... (walk on)
    With hope (with hope)
    In your heart...
    And you'll never walk alone
    You'll never walk alone.
    Alone...

Walk on... (walk on)
    Walk on... (walk on)
    With hope (with hope)
    In your heart...
    And you'll never walk alone"

these words, as juvenile as i may sound, have rescued me from the depths of darkness....to find light--in my wife, my children, my family, and liverpool football club.

So because of this I feel compelled to find a customised and artistic way of tattoing this "Youll Never Walk Alone" on myself with some family themes added.

But i need your help! Any artistic ones among you, can you help? Just ideas would help. And much appreciated. This is very important to me and my new found freedom. Thanks! And i have to sincerely thank all here at JWN for ALL the help and live ive received. :-) i love you all, even if theres no REAL name to the avatar you use.

To you all,

You'll Never Walk Alone

JP

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Im gonna get a kid peeing on the WT logo....

• Gregor
    Gregor

Stay completely sober for at least 24 hrs prior to having a vibrating needle brand you for life with a lame statement better said on framed needle point over the fireplace.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

I alrewdy have tattoos mate im not stupid.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Gregor--do u have tattoos? Are you a christian? Jw?

If you have an issue with tattoos dknt comment. This thread is for artistic people who view tattoos positively...i just need some artistic inspiration.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jon Preston - "Any artistic ones among you, can you help? Just ideas would help."

The letters "T-T-A-T-T".

• GoneAwol
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

bloody iphone! I'll post a pic when i get back to office

• KateWild
    KateWild

Jon,

I live in Liverpool, and my old KH was the closest to Anfield FC, loads of LFC fans in that cong. But Goodison is also a stones throw away. How well do you know Liverpool? Where are you from? PM me if you need to keep it confidential.

Kate xx

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Jon tattoos are personal statements that last forever. Even if your mind / heart change in regards to that statement it still serves as a roadmap to your life. ENJOY IT.

Just try not to put them on your face or neck because obviously that will get you blackballed by many. Christian values still make people look down on tattoos yet for centuries scarification and tattoos have been a huge part of nearly every culture. ENJOY YOUR INK AND POST PICTURES WHEN YOU GET IT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit