Miami Has New Young Partakers

by James Jackson 38 Replies latest jw friends

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

By the way, consuming Alcohol is illegal for anyone under 21, but is allowable for religious purposes.

I dwelt with this issue some time back.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

I'm very interested to see this partakers movement growing in congregations across the world. Don't know if it's related to that anointedjw site, which has claimed to be promoting the Urantia book ideas, with most visitors unaware.

The growing number of partakers is a fun anomaly to see how the FDS® will publicly handle what they can't control.

Phae

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Miami has 4 soon to be ex-JWs...

DD

• tiki
    tiki

tis all BS

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Which part TIKI

• designs
    designs

Did you speak with them. It would be interesting to see if they believe the emblems are symbolic or become literal blood and flesh. The great Divide in Christendom.

• designs
    designs

If you think the emblems are symbols and representative what is the point.

• tiki
    tiki

JJ - the whole religion and all their rhetoric.. i have no clue where i'll go when i die....but if my consciousness ceases there's not much to worry about....we'll know when we get there..........if we do. meanwhile, if they want to sip some cheap wine and eat some tasteless sandboard that everyone else has breathed, sneezed or schnooked on as it goes around, so be it. what does it really mean in the grand scheme of things?

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Designs: I do not live in that area anymore, yet I have many friends there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit