Miami Has New Young Partakers

by James Jackson 38 Replies latest jw friends

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Snapper Creek (Miami, FL) congregation, had 2 Pioneers (Female), partake at the Memorial for the first time. One is 20 years old, the other 23.

The GT delayed again!!!

• sir82
    sir82

So are they overlappers?

• blondie
    blondie

2 strikes

young, female

(of course female pioneers rank below any baptized male jws)

not counted as being genuine

*** w12 1/15 p. 7 par. 14 True Christians Respect God’s Word ***

In a parable, Jesus indicated that from the first century onward, there would always be some genuine anointed Christians on the earth.

*** w07 5/1 p. 31 Questions From Readers ***

How should a person be viewed who has determined in his heart that he is now anointed and begins to partake of the emblems at the Memorial? He should not be judged. The matter is between him and Jehovah. (Romans 14:12) However, genuine anointed Christians do not demand special attention. They do not believe that their being of the anointed gives them special “insights,” beyond what even some experienced members of the great crowd may have. They do not believe that they necessarily have more holy spirit than their companions of the other sheep have; nor do they expect special treatment or claim that their partaking of the emblems places them above the appointed elders in the congregation. They humbly remember that some anointed men in the first century did not qualify to serve as elders or ministerial servants. (1 Timothy 3:1-10, 12, 13; Titus 1:5-9; James 3:1) Some anointed Christians were even spiritually weak. (1 Thessalonians 5:14) And sisters, although anointed, did not teach in the congregation.—1 Timothy 2:11, 12.

*** w00 1/15 p. 13 par. 18 “Keep on the Watch” ***

Sixth, the number of genuine anointed disciples of Christ is dwindling, though some will evidently still be on earth when the great tribulation begins.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

will a partaker such as this be in the count made, or will they determine that they should not be counted?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Are they related or secretly in love with each other? (serious question)

• KateWild
    KateWild

News travels quick. I bet the elders won't count them as annointed. I won't be surprised if they get talked to in the back school the following meeting.

It shouldn't be that much of a big deal to the elders because the annointed in the congregations have no role anyway now that the FDS is the GB not the annointed.

Interesting though. Thanks for this news.

Kate xx

• DJS
    DJS

Since they are pioneers, it wouldn't seem that their partaking would be based on rebellious feelings toward the Borg, even given their ages. Pioneering is a royal pain in the ass, and anyone going that route wouldn't typically fit the rebel. I would lean with Witness on this one; they are likely very close to one another, probably emotionally immature and completely full of themselves with their 'spirituality'. A bit delusional. Kinda like the GB. But they seriously aren't playing by the rules. Good for them! I like these young women!!!

• Calebs Airplane
  • kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

I think there is a new movement inside the organization to get the GB to allow everyone to partake. such ones don't believe that they are anointed or that being anointed is some mystical experience. They are just probably awake to the failure of the 144,000 teaching and have discussed it together. They may have come to the conclusion that Jesus instructed all his followers to participate in the evening meal. this is good to see. The more people rebel the easier it will become for our loved ones to wake up and leave.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

I believe that the rebellion of the "strong" witnesses is what will get people to think. Most people in the congregation are conditioned to ignore the opinions any "weak" members. Actually they are taught to act like weak ones don't exist or are mentally diseased. However, when Organizational heavies rebel, people will ask them why. People will ask these young women why they are partaking. the elders will be hesitant to d'f them out of fear, just as the Pharisees were afraid to arrest Jesus. It will make them look bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit