Kansas City Shooter-Nazi in US Today

by Band on the Run 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I just heard on breaking news about a shooter in Kansas City. He is in his 70s and has a decades long history of antisemitic hatred. I believe he killed three people near a Jewish center. No victim was Jewish. Federal and state prosecutors are coordinated their efforts. The Southern Poverty Law Center had him on a watch list.

This is interesting b/c I saw a very antisemitic post here a few days ago. When I reported it, it was gone.

• Space Madness
    Space Madness

Jews probably kill about 3 palestinians a minute in Israel. I don't buy into this so called antisemitism nonsense. Read the Talmud or observe the treatment of Arabs and Ethiopians in Israel and you'll see that Jews are literally the most racist people on earth.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Ignorant.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Well it is true that jews in israel are extremely bigoted toward the arabs and ethiopians in the country... yet the same can be said of the majority of ever other country

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am not claiming Israel is perfect. The Middle East confuses me. I do believe, based upon reading Constantine's Sword that Christianity persecuted Jews unfairly. No group is all good or all bad. Hating people based on religion or race is wrong.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Exactly... Christianity has really persecuted every imaginable group be it religion or race...

To talk about it is a sin in this country

• Space Madness
    Space Madness

@confusedandalone

What other country sterilize women against their will like the Israeli government did to Ethiopian women. What other country is forcing people off their land by bulldozing their homes and having foreigners come live in new settlements? What other country forces a segment of its population to live enclosed in ghettos and deny them the right to leave? Israel is the second worst country on earth, right behind North Korea.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Who knows why that shooter really did what he did. Just throwing around the word "Nazi" is irresponsible. Still, that's the news for ya...

DD

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Sounds like you are describing america of the 1700s through the present... and all of europe and its escapades in africa in the 18th thru 20th century and modern day north korea and russia and and and

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

The shooter was an ex klansman and a white supremacist. Calling him a nazi is not a stretch.

We have a white supremacist who was on the watchlist who takes a gun to a jewish center and starts shooting. There really is no need to wonder why. He is scum... the same type of scum that looks at someone elses race or religion and feels he is superior... an idiot and human of the lowest kind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit