OH NO!! The latest clip for kids on JW.ORG so very wrong!

by stuckinarut2 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

baltar447 - Careful, I think emeth is actually on the Governing Body. This is what they

do in there offices when people think they are getting directives from the holy spirit

they are on this forum picking up ideas and calling down destruction on us all.

• emeth
    emeth

@outlaw dying is not a problem... not being resurrected is

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

not being resurrected isn't a problem if you're already dead. you wouldn't be alive to know that you're missing out on anything

also emeth i haven't been on this forum for very long but why is it that whenever i see someone ask you why you post here you just ignore it?

• emeth
    emeth

@Duvan most questions and topics on here are ignored by me.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

well treat others how you'd like to be treated and answer their questions

It might not have been intentional but you still didnt answer my question just then

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

emeth - "...most questions and topics on here are ignored by me."

Kinda defeats the purpose of participating, doesn't it?

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

@Duvan most questions and topics on here are ignored by me.

• emeth
    emeth

@duvan even Jesus witheld information and did not answer all questions he was asked. so i choose and pick my own topics and questions to reply on.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

So then don't complain when people do the same to you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@outlaw dying is not a problem... not being resurrected is.....Emeth............

...The WBT$ Said These JW`s Would Never Die..

......................They`re All Dead......................................................

.........................................................A WBT$ Promise Of Resurrection??!!..

............................................................................... photo thsmilie_happy_251.gif

........................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit