OH NO!! The latest clip for kids on JW.ORG so very wrong!

by stuckinarut2 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Hmmm....love how there are only smiling faces shown on screen while legions of soldiers are executed. Oh, and the final battle scene manages to hide all the violent hand-to-hand combat in some type of heavy fog so young JWs can watch it. If it was halfway realistic, it would get the same "'M' for 'Mature'" rating that most violent video games get.

"Sanitize! Sanitize! Sanatize the King and His Kingdom!"

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice baltar nice.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I went poking around jw.org to see what they teach kids about Jesus and his teachings.

Couldn't find anything. Maybe I missed it?

And Baltar, that song is perfect.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Someone on YouTube made a video for this song with movie clips that is pretty frightening! I was getting Armageddon flashbacks.

Skip video to 1:57, it's pretty crazy.

http://youtu.be/inlhb4Mcozg

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Someone on YouTube made a video for this song with movie clips that is pretty frightening! I was getting Armageddon flashbacks.

Skip video to 1:57, it's pretty crazy.

http://youtu.be/inlhb4Mcozg

the only thing crazier and more frightening than this video is the comment section under this video!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

soon there will be a victory and the death of all evil people,... at last!.... its good that to practise this song.....emeth

A WBT$ Song that Teaches JW Children to be Dreadful Little Ghouls..

Sung using the Translation Mistake Jehovah to no end,couched in words Children Normally Don`t Use..

With music that belongs in a Military Marching Band,to Backround Pictures of Endless Slaughter..

.......... So?..What`s Wrong with that?!!..

....................................................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

LOL Outlaw where do you get all these picture from?

• emeth
    emeth

@outlaw nothing wrong with a good wipeout list,.. what do you think.. are you on it too?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wow emeth! You got some brass nuts being here and saying shit. Did you ever answer why you ignore the slave's direction and post here?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@outlaw nothing wrong with a good wipeout list,.. what do you think.. are you on it too?.....emeth

............."EVERY JW" who has Threatened Me with Death..

.........................If I don`t Join the WBT$ JW Cult..

...........................................Is DEAD..

..................................TAKE A GOOD LOOK ..

.....................................AT YOUR FUTURE..

............................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit