Batman89

finish the sentence

• jam
    jam

When your JW brother pass you on the street when your

car break down.

• androb31
    androb31

....you no longer react to a cross as if you were a vampire.

....your aging jw parents shun you except when they need something of a financial nature.

....the first time you use the words "bulletin board" or "lucky" without fear of making jehooher sad.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

...when you buy a Christmas tree and don't know how to decorate.

...when you buy a Christmas tree and have no ornaments from last year and have to buy all new decorations.

... when you buy a Christmas tree and have no idea if you are being ripped off.

Is all I can say, is welcome to my life!

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

NewYork, I like those :)

...when you have war going on in your head, "Crap, am I wrong? Will I die at Armageddon now?" Then logic returns and you realize eh, I'm good.

...when you don't at all mind sitting down with all the elders to show them real Bible truth.

...when you buy a Bible with a cross on the cover.

• androb31
    androb31

.....you know jw doctrine better than jw's.

.....you know the bible better than jw's.

.....you can walk into a church without fear of becoming "demonized"

.....you're no longer afraid of smurfs.

.....you finally realize that a "publisher" has nothing to do with knocking on doors.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Yep, I again use the word "lucky" without flinching...but what is the deal about "bulletin board"? Never knew about that. But I have to say it's funny that the jws where we used to live got upset about "pot luck" dinners...you know, where everyone just brings what they have and it's "pot luck"! I think we gave up and called them crockpot dinners or something...how stoopid.

How many stopped thinking they would be struck by lightning for saying a swear word?

• 4thgen
    4thgen

When you donate to a nonprofit without hesitation or guilt.

when someone sneezes and you say 'God bless you.'

When you throw out all your pantihose because you know you never have to wear a skirt again.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

How many stopped thinking they would be struck by lightning for saying a swear word?

Really? My dad always cussed like a sailor. So do most of the brothers he hangs out with. In fact all my witness family, even my grandma, swear fairly often. I've never known Witnesses to shy away from swearing.... Especially once they get a couple drinks in them. Out in service or in the kingdom hall it's a different story of course.

OP -

....you see witnesses out in service and think, "Poor bastards."

....you pick up a Watchtower and think, "How did I ever, even remotely, believe this shit!"

....You can go to an R rated movie without worrying about somebody seeing you there.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

When you mentally refute every phrase from the speaker at platform.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit