Is This Life All There Is?

by James Jackson 32 Replies latest members private

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

James Jackson - I have been a Witness for over 30 years, and all my dreams are fading away.

A Good friend of mine for all these years told me the other day that, He is resigned to the fact that he is going to die in this "System Of Things".

Really???

So tell your friend to start enjoying life and stop wasting his life serving the WTBTS, James Jackson.

BTW compared to living life controlled by the WTBTS and its leaders, the non-JW world is a lot more fun, less terrifying, and less frustrating than being a JW. I could not imagine how terrible it would be to live in a WTBTS Paradise and still have to be a JW.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Magnum
    Magnum

James Jackson:

I have been a Witness for over 30 years, and all my dreams are fading away.

A Good friend of mine for all these years told me the other day that, He is resigned to the fact that he is going to die in this "System Of Things".

Really???

I thoroughly understand your feelings. My wife and I speak of this often. Our dreams are fading away, too. We've lived our entire lives being told that we'd never die, and now we're pretty sure that all we were told is wrong. For people who truly enjoy life and want to do many things, learn many things, etc., it's hard to accept. Maybe if I hadn't been a JW and had done a lot of the stuff I want to do, it wouldn't be quite as bad. But we were 100% JWs living lives of total sacrifice, so we had no time to experience life at all.

• kaik
    kaik

Yes, this life is all what is. I am glad I left when I was much younger and build career and education, saving money for retirement and have decent living standard. I wish I could have second chance in some afterlife, but I do not believe in it. We do not get second change. We got only one life and we have free will to do the best to our abilities. There are still so many things I would like to learn, like advanced mathematics, geophysics, geochemistry, but time is running out. I wonder many times how much my life would be different if I did not grow in JW cult got college education immediatelly after HS, not when I was in my 30's. JW cult destroyed my family and everyone around I loved. My sibling who is still in the cult had her life ruined, cannot make living, have not go to school, etc, my mom and step dad are close to 80, no savings, no retirement, and resigned because WT told them they will never age and die. If I have not provided financial input from the West into the Czech Republic, they will never own their house.

WT takes life of each JW as a lemon, cuts it, and squeezes every last juice from it and than toss it aside. What is left of you is just peal left to rot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit