Where to go from here(new to TTHATT)

by Batman89 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

It took 1 year for my insides to stop spinning around, and about another 6 months to get some inner traction for the rest of my life.

Please remember, you don't have to go anywhere or believe anything. You can now be your own person, and there is no time limit on figuring out who that is.

• kassad84
    kassad84

Almost two years on and I'm still not over it. I miss my brothers and sisters in the Kingdom Hall, they're such good people, it isn't their fault they are caught up in that organization. But life goes on. I am slowly recovering, reading more and more deeply on the history and doctrines of Christianity. And visiting a number of churches, watching them woship with an open mind. I would say, waking up has inevitably pushed me/is pushing me to strengthen my faith more. As the cliche goes, what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Best of luck on your journey.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, there is no penalty for "taking too long" to find another religion. Your assignment BEFORE joining another religion is to thoroughly research it. And research other religions, both within and outside the main category. Research the whole cat lick doctrine and several of the Protestant denominations, and compare to the platform of communism. You do NOT want any religion that is effectively communism! It could go quickly or take several years, but starting now is more important because of Internet II looming and you do NOT want to commit while Saturn is in Sagittarius unless you are already pretty close to absolutely certain you want to before the planet reaches Sagittarius.

Now, research the other platforms. You should have a basic understanding of how Judaism and Islam work, even if you have zero interest in becoming either. Research several Far Eastern religions including Hinduism and Buddhaism. Even research Satanism--both LaVeyan Satanism and spiritual Satanism. Only doing this will give you a solid view on which religion you wish to embrace, if any. Even if it is going to take several years to research before doing anything. Even if you ultimately decide you wish not to participate in any religion. Even if you wish to become a cat lick in the end. Knowledge of these religions will allow you to make a fully informed decision instead of getting scammed--and especially with Saturn in Sagittarius after December 23, you will not want to make any decision regarding your religion without researching both sides (and that includes Satan's side as well as the pro-religion side). And, there is nothing wrong with researching other cults--you are not joining them. You are merely going online to get more information on them--and researching several at a time will give you the chance to compare them with each other, the mainstream xian denominations, and communism.

Once you make up your mind, and this can take many years, your research will pay off. You will have a lower probability of finding yourself in a harmful cult, or a religion that forces communism on you, if you thoroughly research it before committing. Any god that is worth your worship will not be upset because you are taking "too long" researching or are reluctant to join based on having had bad experiences. There are way too many bad religions out there, and they have hijacked the media to further confuse things. They even got the governments involved, hence we do not see these bad religions being shut down or people educated as to the truth. They have "experts" that go around and say that Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam are so great while the other platforms are horrible. This is what's up with the confusion. They even blame Satan for their own actions, further confusing people (hint: Even looking at Genesis 1-3, you will find that Satan was trying to save us from communism). But, you will need to take the time to research the issues yourself and make up your mind in time--even if the rush is on to START such research before Internet II comes along to protect the Establishment. I doubt you will find the truth on Internet II.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit