Are my children in danger of being indoctrinated if I let them spend the night with their JW family?

by Butterflyleia85 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have not read all the responses .But I would not allow my kids around Jehovahs Witnesses
    Their main job on earth is to capture minds & they do, they think it is a loving thing to do.

I know because I was one for over 25 years. I captured MY kids minds & many others( 10 in all)
    Now none of them can speak to me. Because I didnt see Jesus come invisably in 1914,,,,
    I am DF.

Just my honest opinion .I love them all & pray for them all. But mind control is very suttle

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Yes they are in danger as long as they are with family that still hold the line. 3 weeks ago my mother ran into my two children at my sisters home. She began talking about normal grandmother stuff as most would, but then she pulled my 9 year old daughter outside as if she wanted to play and told her, "I know your daddy doesn't love Jehovah anymore byut that doesn't mean you have to give up on him too! Tell your daddy how much you love Jehovah and you want to be with his people!"

My daughter instantly called me on the phone and told me. I told my mother that she can not be trusted around them ever again because she purposely went against my wishes. Not that all JW's are the same but I think most will perform similar actions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit