This weeks WT "Let Your Kingdom Come"

by Legacy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Why would Jehovah's Witnesses know the Bible? We certainly read it rarely if at all. Also, we only read a few verses of proof text. It is hard to figure out a meaning or context. It is hilarious that such nonBible students want to knock on doors and teach other people. Teach yourself first. If God wanted us to know Revelation, he would have had it written by a better writer. They are delusional about Bible knowledge.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

When you can't explain yourself; bamboozle them. with riddles.

Have you ever read the Babylon Book ? Ah, those were the days,

when riddles and vagary ruled. The mystical men in Bethel weaving

ever more complex and intricate as well as completly mystifying and unprovable

"deep" "knowledge" to astound! to shock! to amaze! Its Shock and Awe

all over again and only "we" have the "faithful slave" to guide us through

this "special knowledge" this "hidden Truth" that will "protect us" from this evil

world and all those nasty apostates. Step forward, put your money in the pot.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The whole LIE-ble is nothing more than a book of black magick against the human race. It is intended to coerce us all into global communism where having fun is a whopper of a crime. And Jesus was fake--stolen from at least 18 pagan gods that fit the same traits. They were all allegories. However, they tried forcing people to believe in Jesus as a literal person. He was not.

And neither is he now. Those seals are part of the curse on us, written by the vatican under the direction of the grays (and the draconians, and joke-hova). People read this, and they are afraid for their souls. This then coerces them into damning their own souls, while siphoning off psychic energy to further communism. They simply make up all this rubbish, first in the LIE-ble itself, then in the washtowel to explain the lies, to try and confuse people into believing the crap. This gets them in a state where they are vulnerable to falling for the crap. I believe that, since Jesus is false, the whole testimony is nothing more than preparation for global, then universal, communism where enjoyment can be found nowhere in the universe.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Methinks start from scratch. Find out for oneself if the bible is all it's cracked up to be and then look at the revelation of John with a fresh perspective.

As commented before, the WBT$ makes up a load of self serving rubbish.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Hi Lagacy: Your right the one riding on a white horse can not be Jesus. He is opening up the scrolls!

I never noticed this before,thanks for the insight! I did not catch it!

However, I notice the following could not be Jesus either another angel,first angel,mighty angel,and fallen angel. As the Wt claims might be Jesus. I had the same thought as you when I read these versus. Good find! He cant be opening up the scrolls and doing the work! He is more like a commander telling these others what to do. Also JWs just love to say it is a prophecy or symbolic because they do not have an answer. Stating prophecy and symbolism are just another way to appear to have your answers.

Sorry I can not cut and paste the rest!

When he (see Rev 5)opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

3 Another angel, (Jw claim is Jesus)who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. 4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand.5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

The Trumpets

6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpetsprepared to sound them.

7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A thirdof the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[ a ] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13 As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midaircall out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!

Anyhow Jesus can not be the fallen angel either for your same reasoning.

Sorry I could not cut and paste again.

Anyhow,I agree with you!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

A good explanation for the book of revelation is given in "Revelation" by the southamerican theologians Catherine and Justo Gonzales, published 1997.
    Perhaps anyone posesses an exemaplar or has access in a library?

http://books.google.at/books?id=J-NnXNrJD8EC&printsec=frontcover&hl=fr&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

• Legacy
    Legacy

@SarahSmile,

Sorry I didn't get back to you...I forget sometimes or most of the time I comment but most folks don't address my comments. Maybe they are off or maybe I'm hitting some stuff right on the nail...I have someone I can discuss this with, when I told her she thought about it, but said, well it's a vision, not a fact, but I forgot to say, so was Daniel, but they take that for gospel. I told a sister & she said, well, who is talking, blah blah blah...I think they just read it & don't think. Yet, when you point it out, they get all huffy, it's not that I'm questioning the bible, I'm questioning MAN's interpretation of the bible. Another point...Jesus weapon is usually a 2 edged sword, not a arrow...Jesus is a lover not a figher...There are so many things I see in the bible that doesn't line up with the WT literature. My favorite stumbler...Mike is Jesus...how do the Witnesses explain Heb (forgot chapters & verses) where it said, to which Angel did God ever say, you are my son ? The Truth has led me to the truth. Every now & again I may point out something to a sister or brother, then they say...ah, I missed that. Don't let Man fool you...That's how Satan works, he makes folks sound good & convincing, until you read the bible for yourself.

I'm glad you agree with me...& thanks for replying...most folks don't...& that's ok. I just come on here to vent. I comment all over the place then from time to time check to see if anyone comments back...Maybe we'll talk again.

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit