This weeks WT "Let Your Kingdom Come"

by Legacy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

So the WT states "The Horsemen have made their appearance". In 1914, Jesus Christ is pictured as riding a white horse-was given his heavenly crown. Rev. 6

Rev. 6:1 The lamb opens one of the 7 seals
    6:3: When he opened the 2 nd seal (who is the he, is it the lamb, but it can’t be…he’s on the white horse…conquering)

6:5 When he opened the 3 rd seal (again who is he)

6:7 When he opened the 4 th

6:9 When he opened the 5 th

6:12 I saw (that’s Paul), when he opened the 6 th seal

6:16 Hide us from the face of the one seated on the Throne (that’s God/Jah, right) ? & from the wrath of the Lamb…can’t hide from the lamb cuz he riding around on a white horse (side point, White horses are generally refused in war because they make the rider a mark for the enemy), just a side point …

(JesusChrist), opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses.

So is the WT right about saying that Jesus is riding the white horse..how can he be riding the horse & opening the seals...

The real question is who is "HE" in each verse..does he/The Lamb, let God take over opening the seals ?

Forum is open.

Legacy

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

The Bible is a fairy tale.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

When I see articles like that, I remind myself of all the WTBTS's false predictions and cover-ups.

DD

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Trying to make sense of the ramblings of the mentally ill mind, especially one handicapped by religious deluions is an almost pointless excercise.

So dont sweat it too much.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Cross-referencing: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/265547/1/Jan-2014-WT-study-more-vomit

The thread includes some comments on this fifth article.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

All of that was over my head.

John was in Patmos drinking ouzo, a lot, I think.

• Clambake
    Clambake

Sorry

I am a UBM mate but when I do go to the hall there only seems like four studies.

1. Dangers of higher education

2. Revelations/Daniel

3. Giving thanks for the magical men in Brooklyn.

4. Doomsday

I always thought average Jehovah Witness really knew the bible inside outside. It is surprising how little they actual do know.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Aren't the Watchtower great? They mention things about 1914 yet if you were to ask any Jehovah's Witness how they get to 1914, they'd struggle. They really are drones, aren't they?

• Legacy
    Legacy

@Clambake,

They just parrot what they hear. They know it compared to others, which gives them the advantage. But once you read the bible for yourself, you'll find out what they really DON'T KNOW. All they care about is that they are in God's org...that's all it's about. If the FDS went back to celebrating Xmas, they would just keep it moving...especially if they claim Jesus/Jehovah/Holy Spirit told them. They base their doctrine around 1914....When Jesus became THE King... invisible....by the way. So if you didn't see it, how can you debate it didn't happen. That's why they can claim it. They don't claim anything that is visible...How can we know Jesus isn't Michael, because that's invisible too.

Don't be surprised about witnesses...they don't know or even believe that there are sexual abuse cases....

Legacy

• SAHS
    SAHS

I like the quote from “LostGeneration” in the above-mentioned thread link (http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/265547/1/Jan-2014-WT-study-more-vomit#.Uz8xGl6cxQE):

“You know, broken clock theory. Gotta love revisionist history.”

Speaking of broken clocks, when you think of it, it’s somewhat impressive that the WTS is supposedly correct ten times every millennium.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit