G'day from Australia!

by Buck Rogers 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

Hi guys, um maybe I'm posting this in the wrong area, I'm the same buck rogers from JWR infamy if anyone else peruses the forums, just decided to take a breather from there, and in the mean time aquai myself with you guys! A bit about myself before I go uploading my life story,4th generation born in,non baptised left in 2001, walked around for a further 7 years still believing like a dumbass.

hope to get to know you all and look forward to reading your stories and participatin in your lively banter! Go you guys!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome Buck Rogers, Look at the bright-side, you are critically thinking for yourself and you are free of the WTBTS. How many other JWs and exJWs have not healed as much as you have.

When you feel depressed about being a JW, you can always watch this video to remember that anyone can be "unduly influenced" by the WTBTS: How Big is the Phenomenon of Undue Influence? (2:01)

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• humbled
    humbled

Howdie Doodie! ...from Arkansas, U.S.A.

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

G'day guys just perused my first post hmmm maybe using a phone for this escapade wasn't such a good idea lol, I'll participate more on the forums once in sitting in front of a PC lol thanks for the warm welcome and rock on!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Buck you are up very early for Australia.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Do you really look like Buck Rogers? If so, I know a really fun gay-bar we could go to. We could get free drinks all night!!

DD

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

Yes I am I work all thru the night :) and hmm do I look like buck rogers.....well yes I guess in a way I may, hah don't mind gay bars like my mate who works in security, it's the easiest most laid back atmosphere you can find unlike the drunken aggro environs of most hetro pubs and clubs these days.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Love the part about:

"walked around for a further 7 years still believing like a dumbass."

This made me laugh, because its such a weird,

but also common phenomena. You see it

on this forum all the time. People have left,

or are faking it and know its some cult, but

still believe the core doctrines, of the big scary governing body

and the magical powers of the eight men ( now seven )

and they refer to the "organization" like its a sacred vessel

and refer to "the truth" The only choice for some is the

WT doctrines or atheism, they can't enter any other philosophy

or belief system. Its like they sustained fatal wounds.

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

Yes a brilliant observation village girl I am atheist, but for altogether different reasons aside from my families chosen faith that will all be revealed as I post further about my personal journey here :P thanks for the input and welcomes guys.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Australia eh? I'm from Australia too, living on the Coast with the Most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit