Different Vibe in hall since new understanding of Faithful slave

by Clambake 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Here the rhetoric is on extra high! I think its just the normal cycle of kingdom halls.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

No, Cults revolve around human leadership and our leadership is the remnant of anointed Christians and Jesus Christ. - JW

All of which are HUMANS... LMFAO - I don't think cognitive dissonance is an accurate discription here. More like, "plain crazy!"

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Phoning in ?? I would have no idea whats going on except for

you guys with one foot in. I like it. Boy that would saved me

so many wasted hours. Its hilarious.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

In my hall the apathy is only outdone by the stupidity.

So either they don't care because they don't care or they don't care because they are too stupid to care.

Ignorance can be bliss.

• Clambake
    Clambake

We had a baptized couple a show in jeans for a C.O visit.

We have another couple that are making about 5-6 meeting a year. As for field service, I don’t think they do it anymore and are still included as publishers on the back board.

We were in the middle of a study and they are taking about how the bible understandings change and then the next paragraph it was about how it is important to keep shunning the disfellowed. I approached the head elder after the meeting and said “ So the truth today can be different than the truth tomorrow and if you don’t believe this you are not allowed to see your family again ?” Is that really what that meeting was about. Maybe we could have a study sometime and you show me that in the bible “.

We exchanged numbers. Never heard from him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit