The Real Deal - The Best life Ever

by emeth 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............................................Hey Sylvia!!..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/298ce3e89b2d2ca0f351a169797edcbd/tumblr_mhdcgnGOnf1s2gg27o1_500.gif

......................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ OUTLAW & Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL ...

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL ...

Sylvia

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Emeth

I try my best to stay out of threads like this - but for some reason today I feel like commenting on your comment.

You carried on during your past - with sex and drugs - not because you were 'worldy' - but because you were a selfish person. You changed these habits, not because you became a Jehovah's Witness, but because you realized that this lifestyle was getting you no where and was unhealthy.

You feel 'free' but, in reality, you are controlled by your religion and it's rules. (Even though you appear to enjoy breaking a major Watchtower rule : by visiting and commenting on this site.)

You enjoy teaching Watchtower knowledge - not Biblical knowledge. I imagine that you love 'new light', the new methods of ministry, congregational responsiblities, involvement in commitees and JW.org.

You have left your natural family in favor of your un-natural Jehovah's Witness family. If you, in the future, have real life difficulties (say your kids become marked as 'bad associates') you will experience very quickly how these 'friends' un-friend you - in reality. Ask the quiet older folks in your congregation - they'll tell you all about it.

I applaud your effort to downsize your life - by reducing the amount of material 'stuff' you have to worry about. It's also something that many people in the States are doing - without being Jehovah's Witnesses.

I applaud your effort to find real happiness in this life. I hope that you do your research on the history of the Bible Students and Jehovah's Witnesses. Cross reference the Proclaimers book and the Society's DVD series on the organization with other non-Witness sources.

We are all looking for personal happiness - for some of us that means freeing ourselves from this religion and its man-made organization.

ginger

• emeth
    emeth

@ginger

before i became a witness i had seen it all , all the pro's and con's, the books of Franz and others (i still have those), JWfacts, JWN and more stuff like that. Furthermore i did not leave my natural family ( whom are not JW's) , i do see them very often. I just broke with most of my old friends and acquaintances simply because they are still living their lives like i did in the past.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I just broke with most of my old friends and acquaintances simply because they are still living their lives like i did in the past.

Well that can't possibly be hypocritical!

• emeth
    emeth

@redvip if you quit smoking it is not that smart to keep surrounding yourself on a daily basis with a couple of hundred smokers,.. same goes for drugs,.. or the way people think about sexual relationships and other parts of certain lifestyles.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@redvip if you quit smoking it is not that smart to keep surrounding yourself on a daily basis with a couple of hundred smokers,.. same goes for drugs,..

or the way people think about sexual relationships and other parts of certain lifestyles.....emeth

................................................................................No Self Control?!......................... Your Too Busy To Eat emeth,You Need To..

..............................................................Let the WBT$ GB Popes Think For You!................Work Harder For The WBT$!..LOL!!..

...................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am happy for you that you are doing well I guess, but still I cannot condone anyone being part of a lying organization that tears families apart. When I converted I was told that Charlie Russel predicted that the last days would start in 1914, it was one of the main reasons I was convinced he was being used by God. What a whopper that was, he did no such thing, he thought 1914 was going to be the end of the last days, not the beginning. I feel my trust was betrayed and I cannot in good conscience be part of the deception.

The Watchtower has torn my family apart, my parents died heartbroken that they couldn't talk to all their children. This continues to this day, my sister who I love shuns me.

If you want to be part of that, fine, but don't expect anyone here to pat you on the back for it. I don't need the Watchtower to keep me from doing drugs and living an immoral lifestyle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit