a numberless host of uses. "Every day it
    can be seen: frequently though unwisely
    in cooking utensils, more beneficially as
    aluminum foil, "silver ink/' all-aluminum
    canoes and launches, aluminum cycles,
    streetcars, furniture, stoves, and paint

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

EndOfRationalThought said, "...fluoride which helps aluminum pass the blood brain barrier and is a byproduct of aluminum..."

Explain how fluoride is a "byproduct of aluminum," please, Professor. What does your Porter-Chemcraft lab manual tell you about this?

Aluminum is to Aluminum Sulphate as Sodium is to Sodium Chloride.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

multiple facepalms....

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

In the 1950's my father, a Metalurgist, threw out all my

mother's aluminum cookware. Its an unstable alloy.

Well known for 60 years.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

to nathan - fluoride is a waste byproduct of aluminum smelting.

here is some information according to the national institute of health

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16892590

Fluorine and aluminum are able to pass through the blood-brain barrier and accumulate in the central nervous system (CNS) of exposed animals. Chronic intoxication is accompanied by behavioral disorders, degenerative changes, and abnormalities of aerobic metabolism of the neurons. Awareness of the role of aluminum in Alzheimer's disease stems from epidemiological studies demonstrating increased prevalence of this condition in areas with relatively high content of aluminum in drinking water.

• LogCon
    LogCon

Dr. Stranglove

Colonel Jack Ripper

'...Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence...'

• Viviane
    Viviane

Thank the sweet lord Ozzy Osbourne you are here to warn us about metal toxicity.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

So did the JW also stop using deoderant/antipersperant? ( aluminum is in the product) or most baking powder ( though some is now made without aluminum)

• metatron
    metatron

Love the "Purity of Essence" stuff!

The key to Alzheimers and other diseases associated with aging is autophagy.

It has been pointed out that every beneficial regimen as to slowing down aging has some association with autophagy. I also believe it is part of the reason why some whales don't particularly age.

metatron

• L3G
    L3G

nonjwspouse brings up an interesting point. What if future research brings out that the most common compound in antiperspirant deodorant, aluminum chlorohydrate, is linked to the rise in Alzheimer's disease???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit