I need some moral advice?

by trex2strike 19 Replies latest social relationships

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Fernando

if trex is tired of the way things are in that group, why don't he leave. Who's stoppin' em

Can't he make new friends of his own ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Okay, I like to hang out with these twelve other guys a lot, but recently one of them---I call him Josh--

Then a while back I heard that Josh was wanted by the law. I'm not entirely sure what the charges are, but I've got half a mind to turn him in. It would get him out of my mind, and there might be some reward money in it for me.

What do I do help me please?.....trex2strike

.......Take that Money/When they Nail him to a Tree..........................Nailed to the Cross for KFC?!..

................Take The Guys Out For Some KFC!!........................WTF Is Wrong With People On This Forum?!..

...................................................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Forgive them, Colonel, they know not what they eat!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hello Trex2strike!! Your name is menafying!! It's a word I just thought of this very moment. It is a combo of menacing and terrifying!!! Or terrifacing?! Nah, menafying is scarier!!!

Sorry to hear you only have 1/2 a mind. I always say a mind is a terrible thing. 1/2 of one is worse. Cultbrain is less than zero (way worse than brainfreeze)

Your friend, Josh, is he not law abiding? Where is he being followed? On Twitter?!?! To rah To rah bad is what I say cuz I fought The Law and the law won. I recall there was a Clash. My friend, Joe, was a Strummer back in the summer, when there was a white riot at the Casbah while we were rocking it. My point? Joe is dead. Idols die. (Billy's still alive. I loved Generation X.)

You need help? Let me try to get you some help...

HELP!!!!!

Connie!! Aunt Connie???

Where's My Auntie Con???

If anyone can help you it's my favorite Auntie Con.

(I've got nothing.)

• minimus
    minimus

This gets stupid thread of the week.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

What do I do help me please?

Here's your solution:

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

What are you? 15 years old ? Do any of these idiots work for a living ?

12 other guys ? You bring 12 guys home ? is your mother there ?

People throw parties at your house ? Not your party ? Someon elses party ?

If I was your neighbor I would be calling the police on general principles to

report morons on the loose.

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL!!!

Sylvia

• KateWild
    KateWild

trex2strike,

Well done good joke. April fool, you didn't ge me though. LOL. Kate xx

• undercover
    undercover

The first rule of Fight Club, is that you don't talk about Fight Club