I need some moral advice?

by trex2strike 19 Replies latest social relationships

• trex2strike
    trex2strike

Okay, I like to hang out with these twelve other guys a lot, but recently one of them---I call him Josh--(to help protect his identity) as started being a bit of a jerk. He just decided that he was the leader of the group, and I'm not 100% comfortable with that. And he expects us to treat him like he was God or something. It's a pain in the *ss.

Anyway, recently Josh has been having a lot of folks (he calls them his "followers." what a d*ck, right?) over that me and the other guys don't know, and I'm not really cool with that, especially when the party's at my house. I mean, all he does is give them vague fortune cookie wisdom and show them cheap parlor tricks.

Then a while back I heard that Josh was wanted by the law. I'm not entirely sure what the charges are, but I've got half a mind to turn him in. It would get him out of my mind, and there might be some reward money in it for me.

Only problem is, I'm slightly worried that if Josh gets arrested, his "followers" will make him out to some kind of martyr, and start to get really crazy. Like, trying to call down fire from on high crazy.

What do I do help me please?

• wasblind
    wasblind

You need a new outfit. Clothes ain't the only thing we out grow

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Is your name Judas? Make sure you get your 30 pieces of silver for turning "Josh" in.

By the way, you think you been "hangin' out" now, I got news for you: you're in for a whole new twist on what that means!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Back after 4 years to have a little fun, eh?

Sylvia

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome trex2strike, If you don't like Josh, why hang out with him? Friends are people who you like.

Before contacting the police, do an internet search for Josh. If Josh has broken the law, there should be a warrant for his arrest, possibly on the internet. If Josh is a felon and you are afraid of being labeled a snitch, I would use an anonymous police tip line to inform the police where/how to find Josh. Don't contact the police to get Josh out of your life. Do it because Josh is a felon.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Trex is referring to Jesus of Nazareth.

Sylvia

• wasblind
    wasblind

A blood hound ain't got nothin' on you Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

I remember him from 4 years ago.

He sure has learned how to string English sentences together much better.

The poster, Oubliette, is on to him too.

Sylvia

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ trex2strike.....SHUNNING WORKS!!

@ snowbird.......He sure has learned how to string English sentences together much better.

Musta got 'imself out 'n' edjamacated then.

Love'n'thortz WOZ

• Fernando
    Fernando

Had me fooled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit