Pre-Memorial territory coverage

by Blackbird Fly 17 Replies latest jw friends

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I live in a hiogh security high rise and we have a shoot to kill

policy.

• prologos
    prologos

heaven forbid that any of these invitees actually show up.

In the last supper there might have been an empty chair or couch, but if all came? planning an all night sequenced sessions?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

We just moved out or an apartment to a house and have slept here all of two nights. Today, JWs came and invited my husband to the memorial. He seemed kind of confused (not a Muslim observance) as we got an invite from the local Christian church for 'resurrection day services" As they are on diferent days, he was trying to makesense of why it would have two separate anniversaries. So far apart. Ramadan happens every year and there is a one day discrepancy for some, but it has nothing to do with a denominational thing, just how they read the moon phases. Trying to explain the difference with the JW date just didn't make any sense.

In our old apt. building,they wouldn't speak to us because we weren't hispanic. I saw the couple when they came by-they seemed very casua-I wasn't sure they were JWs.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

He asked what makes it momentous. IS that the word of the day or ?

• eva luna
    eva luna

over-lapping dirty 30. :-)

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

In our congregation the push is left for the last 2 weeks, i.e starting from this week we will start leaving invites at not at homes.

Additional motivation to the brothers and sisters is that they have to report how many invites they have placed, i wonder if they will disclose how many invites were disributed in our congregation to compare with the actual amount received - that will be funny if congreagtion distributed 10,000 and we only got 8,000 invites in total .

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

If they come by here I'm going to tell them that I think it's morbid to celebrate a death. Sounds like something the devil would do.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let them waste the time to leave me one of those wastes of paper. I will be more than happy to feed it to my shredder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit